[Resolved] Safe Cart / software charge-no product

1 824 Hazel Ridge Rd, @803Elkhorn, WI, United States Review updated:

After making a purchase thru Ebay and paid thru PayPal, a window popped up for this Driver Defender. I thought the charge was $10. Next thing I know my account is charged $39.90. Sent an email stating I wanted to cancel, no response. Weeks later, I have this icon on my computer from Driver Robot saying there were critical updates for my drivers waiting to be downloaded. When I attempt to download, I can only get to the registration. When I register, it then wants me to pay $39.90, or provide a Key #. Are Blitware (Driver Robot) and Driver Detective related? Are they both scams? So far, I haven't received anything for my $39.90. Not paying another $39.90

• Resolution statement

• SafeCart Customer Care's Response, Dec 15, 2016

Hello,
    SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (6am to 6pm PST 7 days a week) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.
    Warm regards,
    Jennifer

Js

Comments

25th of May, 2009

Hello,

First and foremost, I can completely understand why this would be frustrating.

As a payment processor for Driver Detective, I can confirm that Driver Detective and Blitware (Driver Robot) are not affiliated. In regard to your registration key for Driver Detective, this would have been sent out to you to your email address connected with your PayPal account immediately following your purchase. If you are unable to find the email, please contact SafeCart or Drivers HQ directly and we will be happy to assist you further.

If you would prefer to contact Drivers HQ directly, you can reach them through email at support@drivershq.com or, toll free at 1-866-964-0007 EXT 1.

Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST. You can also reach us through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Christine
    SafeCart Customer Support

• Ba
      16th of Sep, 2009

SafeCart Customer Support
    Christine,

On September 14 2009 I made a purchase of software - Ref.#PCDH-UI 40909-70LAV- using my Master Card for payment including 2 years warranty Total $41.90 USD, for antivirus detection and fixing it at the same time. They have sent the Registration Key number too. The downloading was interrupted and my PC froze. I could not do any thing more but to take my PC to be fixed back as it was and asked the technician to delete any thing in connection with Driver Detective/SafeCart Purchase. What is astonishing, they have asked for my e-mail address and my password too, which I find very odd.

Now, I am asking for your assistance to help me getting my $41.90 USD credited to my Master Card. They have the Technical means to check on my PC and find out whether anything of their software is downloaded, by exact time and date. I can provide you with the Registration Key number to your request if you like.

Awaiting you response, please.
    Thanks.
    Baher Gindi
    bahergi@hotmail.com
    Tel: (416) 224 - 9442

8th of Feb, 2010

i said what i meant and expect you to do something in the professional way of working with the public

i'm done

8th of Feb, 2010

damn tired of playing games with this comment ###

• Te
      22nd of Feb, 2010

SafeCart Customer Support,

On 2-21-2010 I made a Purchase for Driver Whiz Software - Reference Number: DRDW-U210210-71SNP Using my Mastercard.
    A Receipt was generated, however it did not give me a Registeration Key.
    SafeCart did not Email me as it said it was going to do in the Receipt, with a Copy of my Receipt and Registration Key.
    In additionan an Email was supossed to have been sent to me with my PC Drivers Headquarters account details, Which I did not recieve.
    I have tried many times to contact Driver Whiz. (both through Email and Phone) with no success.
    I have tried to contact SafeCart through email and by Phone also, with no Success.
    In Fact the only thing that was Successful was that My Mastercard was Debted for 39.90 USD.

I would like to now ask for your assistance to correct this Problem.
    Trying to be Patient
    Terry Ritch
    tritch@centurytel.net
    Tel: (479) 965-7089

• Ha
      6th of Dec, 2010

A few weeks ago one of my children registed for SafeCart, our receipt is:
    PTLC-U181110-49LVB i have no idea of what SAFECART is or does and I would like to discontinue my membership or affiliation. I am not interested in demanding my money back, unless you decide it would be the right thing to do.
    I would appreciate your resonse as soon as possible and thank you for your courtesies.

Harold Singer singerha@att.net
    5881 Colony Court Boca Raton, Florida 33433

I also do not appreciate pop up advertisement, which are unouthorized by myself
    and hope you discontinue them, at least to my computer.

• He
      12th of Apr, 2011
    Safecart.com*pcheath - paid for this produch on AMX but don't see that it ever downloaded
    Duo Twins/Bara Eg
    1248 nLyle Place Atlanta Ga 30318
    Atlanta
    Georgia
    Phone: 44048920520

This product was charged to my Amx on march 13 2011. I did not see that it ever downloaded.
    Please clearify and explain to me how I may look for evidence of your product on my computer.
    Please answer me promptly.

• Pa
      3rd of May, 2011

Hello Brian,

All ParetoLogic purchases can be refunded within 60 days of purchase, and our support team would be pleased to refund this for you. Please contact the ParetoLogic support team for assistance with your request:

Support representatives are available via phone, chat, or ticket submission.

(Note that you may wish to remove your email address from your original post, as this poses something of a security risk.)

Thank you.

2nd of Jun, 2011

Hello,

If you have purchased PC Health Advisor from Paretologic you can contact technical support to help resolve your issue by phone at 1-877-420-7340 they are open M-F 9am to 3pm PST or you can reach them through their website where they also have a live chat and you can send them a email by visiting www.paretologic.com/support

If you need any other assistance please contact SafeCart at 1-877-370-9229 M-F 6am to 5pm PST

18th of Oct, 2011

Hello,

I apologize you have been billed twice for your software please call or email us the details we will be happy to assist you in removing one of the charges.
    Out phone number is 1-855-432-0727 we are open M-F 6am to 5pm PST and our email is customerservice@safecart.com

9th of Nov, 2011

Hello,

I apologize that you have experience difficulties with your purchase. If you haven't already Contact SafeCart please call us at 1-855-432-0727 M-F 6am to 5pm pst or email us at customerservice@safecart.com
    We will be happy to assist you further.

• Ju
      15th of May, 2012

On 05/11/2012 I made a purchase for FastAgain PC Booster and FASTBACKUP Online (license incl) for $39.94 Activeris software, receipt FAPB-U120512-24MNZ. Download froze my PC and corrupted data, could not do anything on computer. Phone calls to activation number unsuccessful. Had to pay $100.00 to TLC Support Fix It Now (rect.# TLCT-U120512-25JQU thru safe cart). Charges made to my VISA account. My attempts to resolve this matter not answered. Also, there is an automatic renewal clause related to this softwaree that I WANT CANCELED NOW. All software (Activeris) has been removed from my computer. I want credit for $39.94 issued to Visa account. Please respond.
    Judi Burns
    judi.burns@comcast.net
    Tel. (409) 655-5586

• Ac
      21st of May, 2012

Hi Judi,

I am a representative with FastAgain PC Booster, and I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced in using our product. It is extremely unusual for our software to single-handedly cause issues with your PC - however, we will take any measure to fix your situation.

Please contact us at company@activeris.com and we will resolve your issue immediately, and if you would like to request a refund we will promptly issue you one ASAP.

Activeris Software

7th of Jul, 2012

Totally dissatisfied with Fastagain PC Booster tried to purchase this product.Have experienced exactly the same problems .Have contacted both safecart and fastagain for a refund by E-mail no answer.Seems like a Con.How do Microsoft endorse this product ? .Have removed FastAgain P.C Booster from my computer.and would like a refund.By the way your Toll-free number never aswered me after waiting approx 20 minutes on line

• Di
      21st of Nov, 2012

I never ordered your product yet it was taken out of my account i wish a full refund on all moneys that was taken out without my promission also was over drawn from these charges which i know you will not pay me back i am disabled on a limited income and would not order anything to take away from my small income to make me over drawn plus i already have security system on computer and have some one else to make it faster

• Ho
      1st of Apr, 2013
    Safecart - Never received item
    Nova Scotia
    Canada

I went on-line and purchased Optimizer Pro on March 21st through PayPal. While I was ordering the product and proceeded to check out another box indicated that if I purchased that product as well, it would be free shipping, otherwie I would have to pay $28 dollars and change for shipping. So I decided to cancel the product, I then contacted your department and they assured me a total refund of $40.14, but this charge was put on my account and never refunded. I trust that you will refund thsi amount, otherwise I will have to contact PayPal to have them investigate. I

3rd of Apr, 2013

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,

• Ed
      15th of May, 2013
    Safe Cart - Cancelled Automatic payment to Paypal.
    N/A
    United Kingdom

I am advised that you have cancelled my automatic Payment arrangements with PatPal. Please explain since I have always been able to make payments this way without any problems.
    Edward Francis

• En
      17th of May, 2013

"Hello",

This is an American / U.S. Complaints Board / Forum / Website.

How do You think it will help You or anyone else to post this complaint on here - even though PayPal / SafeCart [the Payment processing system WITHIN PayPal] is an internationally used facility I don`t know whether it is used in the USA - but even if it is what do you expect your complaint to achieve on here ?

Chris