Safari Apartments / Maintenance Issues

1 2675 S Nellis BlvdLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7024571838

My problem is maintenance issues. Since I have moved in in January, there have been many maintenance problems that I have brought up to the office and have never been taken care of. One major issue is the mice problem. I have been told three times now that pest control is coming out and they never come. I have bought some traps myself and have taken out a total of 7 dead mice in the last two months. Another major issue is the air conditioning that doesn't work. I have advised the office that the summer weather is coming and I yet have air conditioning. As I sit here writing this, the sweat drips from my forhead with the thermostat reading 98 degrees. I have two small children that have been very sick for the past week or so, with 101 degree temperatures and they don't go down. How can they, sitting in a house that is nearly 100 degrees! I have missed a ton of work to be with them and I can't afford it anymore. I am just tired of the lies. I have not received any type of alternative to this problem, not even a simple apology. Please help!!

Comments

• K
      8th of Jul, 2008

I am having the same problem with maintenance. my dishwasher, garbage disposal and light in laundry closet do not work. i have lived here for months now and have filled out 15+ work orders and nothing gets fixed. when my lease is up, I am gone.