The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Sabmax LLC -Laflat / Furtinure not delivered --$$ Paid

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Paid 50% and then paid 25% total of 75%, they never delivered the furnitue, and now they are saying the items are discountined and saying it will take additonal 6 - 8 weeks if i pick anything else. Request to return the money and no response.

Wa
May 30, 2013
Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Th
      22nd of Nov, 2013
    0 Votes

    The exact same thing happened to me and when I requested a refund, they would not respond. Every time I called, I spoke with a different person who had no knowledge of what was going on. The NJ BBB should really consider fining this company and putting them out of business. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

  • Gi
      6th of Apr, 2014
    0 Votes

    Yes, we had the same experience! They scam people! Do not buy there! We are waiting for months now! If you surf the internet, you will find different advices ans sites, where they are mentioned as betrayers...

  • Ma
      30th of May, 2014
    0 Votes

    This co. A fraud a paid in full for my furniture they only deliver around 60% the was one year ago around April 2013 invoice and order #535 it is may29 2014 and I keep calling that lady gives me excuses and manager to, do not buy nothing from this Co. You will be sorry I am filling a police report

Post your comment