SABC TV Licence Department / application for tv licence
I applied for a TV licence on SABC's website on 6 March 2015. I did the application on SABC'S website and completed the online form. When I submit my application an error message was displayed on the screen but my credit card was debited with R265. I did not received a confirmation of registration from SABC. I pressed the back button and another R265 was debited from I account. I contacted SABC on the said day, gave all the requested information. I followed the issue up and spoke to Nicole September at SABC who apologized for the situation. The issue is still dragging at SABC, I was requested to send the confirmation of payment which I did and also send them my credit card statement which reflect the amounts that was deducted. This is totally unacceptable, I am a first time home owner and want to buy a new TV set but cant do it without my TV Licence.
Please assist me as this matter is very upsetting and disappointing.
More SABC TV Licence Department Complaints & Reviews
- Sabc 2 - sabc2 cancelled naruto 
- SABC TV - legal action for tv license 
- SABC VVM Attorneys - unwilling to close tv licence 
- VVM Attorneys % SABC - sabc tv license 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license fee for a pensioner / concession application
- SABC / TV Licences - account payment
- SABC / TV Licences - payment of tv licence 207511577
- SABC / TV Licences - I cancelled services
- Sabc 2 - 7de laan
- SABC / TV Licences - programming