Sabastian Foss / Internet fraud!

1 2764 Lake Sahara Drive Suite 111Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

The other day I got an email from Sabastian Foss. I had received quite a few but ignored them. Because my husband is out of work right now, I decided to look into what he was offering, and ordered what he was selling. In the emails he sent, he said that if we were not satisfied, he would gladly refund every penny that we paid out to him. I have requested the return of my money 5 times already without any acknowledgment from anyone. I received absolutely nothing from him or his company and that cost me $53.95 We can not afford this. We thought that maybe this was going to change our lives. How stupid were we. That will never happen again.

Va

Comments

• Da
      7th of May, 2008

Just to catch up with my last complaint. A couple of days after I made the complaint, I got a call from Sabastian Foss people. They wanted to "help" me with the "system". I told the man that I wanted my money back that I was not happy. The guy said, well if you email and "bug the ### out of them", you might get your money back. I emailed the number and so far, nothing is happening. I really didn't think it would but, can't lose for triing. I hope people will look up his name on the internet before they buy his BS. I sure wish I had. I did learn a lesson though. If something sounds too good to be true, it is.