Sabans CAR Rental / Fraud and scam

1 2934 E. Mcdowell Rd.Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 602-269-9310

I went to Sabans after being referred by AVIS I am now never going to AVIS and will be taking legal action against Sabans. This is the biggest fraud and ripoff EVER!!! Do not use them!!! I truly believe the good reviews on here are from them to get business to screw over more people and are lies!!!

The car was a complete piece of junk and broke down on me, I called the 24 hour emergency line and no one called me back at all. I towed the car to their site and when I called the next day since no one called me back was screamed and cussed at length. When I called the manager he wouldn't give his name and wouldn't even speak to me. These people need to be put out of business.

Anyone interested please contact me about filing a class action joint suit all together.

It will be interesting to see how fast one of he fake 'how great Sabans is' reviews post after this one.

They will not speak to you and if you try they scream and curse and then hang up! Great business practices, why be in business if you don't speak to customers and treat them like dirt.

Make sure to smile for the cameras they are on their way!!!

Comments

• Va
      13th of Oct, 2008
    Sabans Rent a Car - Bad service
    Sabans Rent a Car
    3625 W Indian School Rd
    Phoenix
    Arizona

I have had only good experiences with this company.I dont have a credit card so they let me do a cash deposit. I have read some bad things on the internet about them and decided people need to hear my experiences. I get in and out with no hassles. I would recommend them to anyone.

18th of Mar, 2009

100% Agree! These guys need to be shut down by the authorities.

• Un
      19th of Mar, 2009

Amost mirrors my experience exactly. The car I finally got after a couple of tries didn't break down but it was a piece of ###. I can't understand how these people haven't been put out of business a long time ago!!!

• Pa
      16th of Dec, 2010

Agree with all of it - they are horrible there and rip off people "because they can". Looking for a way to get them closed down with consumer fraud and bad business practices.