SAA / saa

Johannesburg, ZA

Good day,

I'm writing this email to your office to show how fuming I am against SAA.

I wrote a complaint to SAA on the 26/09/2016 due to their incompetence and they said they will assign an agent to attend to my matter in 10 days but it has been more than 40 days but no one has called me for a clarity of my complaint.

I would like the Ombudsman to deal with this matter since no one is taking my concern so serious. I will attach a copy of an email I sent to them on that day and a case number given by them.

I will appreciate your response after attending to this message

Warm Regards,

Thandukuthula Khambule
thando.[protected]@gmail.com

**********************
Good day,

I would like to query and lodge a complain at the same time,

I arrived at the OR Tambo International Airport for a check-in at 16:00 for my flight to Durban King Shaka International Airport which was supposed to depart at 16:55 PM, but the SAA Economy clerk refused that I do a check-in. I don't know the name, but a black man wearing specs, chubby like.

I truly wish to know what was the reason for him not to allow me because I was not even late for my check-in, I had to re-book another airline because of being unsatisfied by your customer service, I then asked for a refund but I was turned away by the Economy Tickets Officers,

Please rectify and get back to me ASAP.

Find my details below:

Thandukuthula Thobelani Khambule
Aircraft : SA571/Economy
Ref: 3UQACW

What a bad customer service, I'm immensely disappointed and not satisfied by your service...people who were also travelling to durban who were standing behind me in the queue were allowed to board and why me...?

Your response will highly appreciated

Thandukuthula Khambule
****

And here's the case Nr provided by them:

> Date: 2016/09/26
> Case Reference Number: [protected]
> Dear Valued Customer,
> South African Airways appreciates you taking the time to share your experience with us.
> Your inquiry will be assigned to a Customer Service Agent, a substantive response will be shared with you within 10 working days.
> Warm regards,