Sa Roadlink / Refuse to refund me.

1 South Africa

3 Months down the line and im still waiting for my refund.

Good afternoon Mr Barends,

I thank you for your valuable correspondence as we at SA ROADLINK will not be able to improve our service levels if we did not get input from our valued passengers.

Mr Barends it is absolutely appaling to read that you have been sent from pillar to post and still no word regarding your refund. I would like to know who you handed your refund application to. Also if you can let me know where your original tickets are as no refund can be entertained without the original ticket attached.

Mr Barends, I would really appreciate a speedy response regarding this.

Kind regartds

Vanessa

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Qiyaam Barends <QBarends@cellc.co.za> wrote:
Bus Reference Number (3214477)

I was suppose to travel with SA roadlink on the 1st of December 2009, however the bus was over booked and couldn’t accommodate more passengers from Uitenhage traveling to Johannesburg. I had to make alternative arrangements to get to Johannesburg as i was supposed to be back at work the following day. i was contacted by Chris from the Port Elizabeth branch and told him what I’m going to do he said its fine and once I’m in Johannesburg I should go the office and ask for Vanessa who would assist me with the refund. On the 3rd of December I went the Johannesburg offices and Vanessa wasn’t there and I submitted my form to one of the consultants. I have contacted Vanessa on numerous occasions and evrytime she says she is going to phone me back, two weeks has gone and I still haven’t received my refund. please ensure that my refund is done A.S.A.P.

Qiyaam