SA Migration InternationalCritical skill visa scam

This is my honest and sincere review of my experience with sa migration south africa. I would like to share my experience in much details so that people like me who take online reviews seriously do not fall into trap of these crooks, unfortunately there is no authentic review from anyone on this company either good or bad, prior me signing up with south africa migration (Sami). Which made me get in touch with them. I am a software engineer in one the top 3 mncs in india. I applied for critical skill visas and signed up with sami on 31st dec 2015, the usual turn around time for this visa is about 3 to 4 months, in my case it has been over 1 yr and still not received although had I applied all by myself with the info available on the net I could have got in 3 months’ time. This delay has caused due to misguiding from the staff of sami. To go a bit further, I was given 1/3rd the quote for consolation for visa by sami. It gave me an impression that these guys are reasonable and their style of business is to provide service for an affordable price to a very large number of people. However this is not the case, I failed to realize that they are actually not reasonable but are cheap. And as the saying goes cheap is not reliable. I mean this in every breath I breathe. God knows how they able to be in the migration business with unprofessional ethics. Their main intention is to close with the clients asap, once your money is with them they don't bother to give any info to clients. The info they provide in terms of consultation is one that is available on the south african immigrating website. One will have to persistently and shamelessly call and literally beg to get service.
Some of the worst things happened to me is when getting evaluation with saqa. I was interacting with one person called mr. Noel hawes, he seemed to be a professional by the way he responds and talk to you. Unfortunately none of them in the organization is worth talking to. This person said he had spoken to someone in saqa who will take scan documents for evaluation. Assuming that he is right I scanned all my documents and sent it to him, it took him 30 days more from the time I gave him to submit to saqa. I was changed zar 500 by sami saying it is postal/courier service to send the documents from sami to saqa and from saqa to my indian address. Unfortunately I had signed up for my spouse as well at this point in time. These guys sent our documents to saqa and after I blasted their founder mr. Rod maxwell for delaying in posting, I was told that they have posted the documents and have not couriered to saqa. As expected my saqa got rejected for the reason stating that they do not accept copies of scanned documents. I was asked to plead to one of the senior officials asking them to reconsider their decisions. But when I spoke to the senior officials of saqa, the officer said clearly that they have stated on the web site that they do not entertain scanned copied. I told her that mr. Noel form sami had confirmed me that he had spoken to someone inside saqa who confirmed that they would accept the scanned copies. When I gave the name of the person to whom mr. Noel spoke, she said there is no one by that name who is or was saqa. Later noel said saqa is a government organization and one would only find liars there. So all in all time delay and rejection and some money lost.
For the second time I reapplied by myself and I got the documents delivered to my residence within 3 months. But wait what happened to my spouse documents? My spouse documents were processed by saqa and was available at saqa house. For the next 3 months I was after sami day in day out to deliver her documents. By then mr. Noel left sami and had joined elsewhere and it got even more difficult to get the documents. After three months of continues pressure rod maxell finally asked someone to pick my spouse saqa certificate from saqa house. This time these guys ideally had send the document to my indian addressed as agreed, but instead they kept the documents at their office and asked me to pay money to send her documents to india. I refused to pay at this stage and provided my receipts email confirmation on agreed terms and clarified that they have already charged me for that and pushed hard for them to post her from then they took another 3 months to confirm. 3 months later sami guys misplaced the original saqa certificate of my spouse, at this point in time I completely got pissed off and blasted them for their lack of responsibility. Post which they neither respond to my calls or emails. It’s an indirect way of their communication to sulk not to reach them. Being in a foreign country one cannot do much when they throw such unprofessional attitude.
Apparently all the while I was in communication with mr. Noel the so called ex-employee of sami. He was on my side whenever I shared my feedback about sami. When I got my skill registration, mr. Noel the ex-employee committed to me that he shall be arranging an offer letter from a company who have proper tax returns. And we would get our visa for 5 years instead of 1. When I asked him about the legal consequence of it, he said there are many body shopping companies who employee people upfront, when the client get their visa and requirement these body shopping companies would place them in such companies. I believed it to be true since I know for the fact that this model works in us. This person initially quoted me rands 3000 for two offer letters. Thankfully I did not pay him so much, I paid 1000 rands, and guess what? This person also gets absconding. There is no way he responds to emails or picks my calls after the money is in account. All in all perhaps south africa is having a high crime rate and a very bad reputation because of people like rod maxwell, shane (The replacement to noel in sami) and noel. This is how people from civilized world get cheated. These guys do not have any integrity, they are one bunch of liars really have no value for your hard earned money and time. Responsibility and accountability is a far away from reality. I really wonder how they are in business since 12 years.
The main purpose for these guys is to make money, any money is good for them, big or small, I remember noel saying “something is better than nothing” when I agreed to pay him rands 1000 for offer letters. That is how cheap and money minded they are. Initially sami quote rand 5000 for application, when you say its too expensive they say they have a discount running in their organization and give you 50% off. If you say can only give 1000 rands, they will be ok for that, I wish I had told them rands 100 perhaps they would even agree for that as well. And then they ask you to sing up with them making an online payment. They then do all nonsense like courier charges and offer letters scams just to extract more money from you.In the process if you still want to pursue, it’s likely that you figure out your way or drop the idea of it.In any case they would have made money from you. The truth is everyone in this organization is a big liar, a third rated crook, they have no idea about immigration developments at times there is a high possibility that you are aware through online blogs and they aren’t. I have made a sincere attempt to all you people reading this article to stay away from sa migraton (Sami). I am not sure how good or bad the other consultants are.In any case you want to apply for critical skill visa to south africa, there is ample of info available on the internet and do it by yourself, it works out fast with far less expense. I am committed to help people from getting fooled by agents like rod maxwell and noel hawes. Adding on these people are there in facebook and linkedin to prove there are genuine, end of the day their intentions are not clean. I have declared there name here so that you know with whom are you interacting.

Na