SA Home Loans / application on a new bond - a total nightmare

Last month my wife and i decided to try and buy a new bigger house and contacted SA Home loans, as our current house is financed through you. We got through to a Shaun Pillay who started the process of acquiring all of our documentation. We thought that all the documents were in order as we had not heard anything back from Shaun. We called a week later to see how things were progressing only to be told that there were still outstanding documents. Utterly frustrated due the lack of communication and follow up we sent through the required documents. From there on my wife and i had to CONSTANTLY follow up or we would get no feed back. Every time we called we were told one or other department had the forms and we would have an answer the next day, and after following up time after time we were told that there was always something wrong after being assured on numerous occasions that all was in order. Finally we were told we were declined with no further explanation or possible steps that could be taken to further assist us as i made it clear we had a deposit as well as cash that could cancel a certain amount of debt that could assist i just needed to know what amounts i needed to settle to assist from the possible sale of my house. I called Head office to vent my frustration and made contact with a team leader "Fazal" who listened to what i had to say and looked over our application. He picked up discrepancies with amount that was put on our expenses under insurance that we had no knowledge of as well as validated by bank statements as it was not there. He said he would take it back to Shaun's team leader and ask them to review it and get back to me. This was Wednesday 5/06/2018, i called 7/06 to ask Fazal if he handed everything over to which he assured he did and would go there now to ask them to call me. Yet another day has passed and still no one has contacted me. My offer to purchase expires tomorrow 09/06/2018 and i am EXTREMELY disappointed by SA home loans lack of ability to communicate with potential home buyers. I will NEVER recommend SA Home loans to any one if this is the level of service that is to be expected in an already stressful situation of buying a house, and then having to deal with such incompetence. If we don't qualify great say so, tell us why and then explain if we had settled X, Y or Z it would be affordable can you do that and at least we know what our way forward will be. We are currently busy with one of the major banks and they have above and beyond exceed what is required of them and should we get the bond the second i have sold my house I will pay the 335k i owe to you and close my home loan with you with immediate effect. All i have asked for is feedback with information regarding my application and the amounts that no one can explain that's been put on my expenditures sheet.

Ly