s-connect systems

Posted: Dec 4, 2013 by

scam company stealing money

S-connect systems
Australia
S-connect systems or sconnect systems is a company set up by AIC International to scam people and steal money.
Check out aicinternational-complaints.com to see what these criminals are up to. They ARE the same company, just a different business name.
Any information you have please send to support@aicinternational-complaints.com
there is a reward for information leading to the arrest of these people.
DO NOT DEAL with them - they are criminals
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country Australia Complaint category Gambling Games

Comments

A  3rd of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Watch out
N  3rd of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
Look out for Sansar, Sansar Connect, S Connect Systems, Synergy Financial and maybe more will sus it out tonight and let you know. Jay 0412042443
A  4th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
My partner purchased this s connect package about 12mths ago. Originally they asked for $18500 to purchase the program and to have guided training. My partner didnt have the full amount only $9000, which they accepted. i thought this was strange to discount it so heavily. Once money was received they were extremely hard to contact and not once in 12 months has he received training nor a follow up call. Now we are unable to contact them and their website won't work. We just want our money back.
N  23rd of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
anyone scammed by these people contact aherbertson@hotmail.com - we have some good news
A  28th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
We too have been scammed by these people twice now, I was away for a few days and my husband once again believed every word and got taken in! But then on the internet who do you believe and possibly this site too is a scam? They all appear legit!
A  23rd of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
See the people involved - Sean Odalaigh (goes by the new name of John Daly), Stephen (Steo) keating now calling himself Stephen ceitinn and Steos brother in law Anthony Hartnett. These guys ran MANY scam companies and are part of an Organised Crime Syndicate from the gold coast.
Plenty of proof, plenty of evidence, plenty of witnesses to verify these comments.
These guys are total IRISH ### who have taken advantage of Australia and need to be prosecuted, all their assets seized as part of organised crime and then deport the criminals and their families.
Just a little bit of what we have on these ### - False names, fake advertising sites, fake directors, fake managers, deliberate and intended attempt to defraud over nearly a decade.
These ### and their families live the high life on defrauded money - they have defrauded hundreds if not thousands of people.
aherbertson@hotmail.com for more information - THIS IS NOT GOING AWAY SEAN, ANT, KAREN AND STEO and the rest of your criminal family.

N  24th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
This was the head man at Sansar - Lawrence Quade - just another fake name used by the IRISH Crime Gang.
This is FRAUD - Lawrence Quade does not exist.
He is listed as the founder and CEO of Sansar.
These criminals ODalaigh, Keating and Hartnett used fake names all the time. I've added a couple of attachments to show the FAKE names they used on their websites to defraud people.
AIC International - I have emails from some of these fake names - they do not exist.
Daniel Archer

N  24th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
Daniel Archer CEO of AIC International - funny I rang Wells fargo they have never heard of him.
Wouldn't have used false names Sean or John or whatever scam name you are using now.
Cannot find ANY of the directors shown on the attachments - these are straight off the Scammers website - THIS IS FRAUD>
Attached all the fake Managers from the Sansar website - none of these people appear to be real people - if you use fake names and fake managers this is intended and deliberate fraud.
Sean Odalaigh, Anthony Hartnett and Steo Keating did this with all their scam companies.
Got all the information you sleazy lying criminals.
You do realise the directors are responsible - you have committed fraud and organised crime and will be hunted down.

A  2nd of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I agree Sansar connect is a rip off company unfortunately I was silly enough to be sucked in by them paid a lot of money I could contact them at first but now can't they gave me a trainer by the name of Alex Williams he was a big help not never bothered to call was always hard to get in touch with then they tried to get more money out of me when I said I couldn't I haven't heard from them at all if I could get my money back one day would be great not holding breath but they need to be brought Down they live in luxury I have to struggle to make ends meet bring them to justice return all peoples money

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree