S. Chia / Air Asia

1 Singapore Review updated:

I am appalled with AirAsia's service standards. It is absolutely atrocious.

I was informed via email by AirAsia that a particular flight (Senai - Bali) has been cancelled and I immediately responded by enquiring the options open to me. There was no response to my email.

Then I called them. Each time I was put on hold for eternity. I finally got through to them and requested for a flight reroute (SIN - Bali) on the same dates. AirAsia was brazen enough to mislead by stating that they do not operate the flights from Singapore anymore, which was absolute hogwash. I was in front of the Internet and that there were flights available.

I persisted and threatened to sue them. After 34 minutes on the line, they relented and promised a reroute from SIN - Bali. AirAsia is just simply atrocious - having attempted to deceive its own customers. Imagine that!!

Comments

• De
      20th of Jul, 2009

i so totally empathize with you. i had similar bad encounters with Airasia, looks like they're really living up to their 'budget airline' title. Bad service comes with the kind of price we pay them. They don't take pride in their image at all.