S B CARS PVT LTD KANPUR / CAR PARTS

1 India Review updated:

The Director,
Maruti Complaints.

D/Sir,

We bring to your notice that, combination switch of my ALTO car (LXI) is damage from 10 may 2011. I am doing complain continuesly in your showroom but manager & supervisor told me the combination switch is not available in my store till date now. warranty of my combination switch has been expaired on 5 July 2011 . combination switch not repaired/changed in my warranty period till dt 08.07.2011.but my car is in extended warranty also. My ALTO (LXI)car purchased from S B Cars Private Ltd, Fazal ganj Kanpur-208012 on 05.07.2009 included extended warranty.

I request you to please do change the combination switch of my car within extended warranty period because of it is your responsibility.

please treat it as most urgent & reply to us as early as possible.

Note: If any part of car is not available in gauranty/warranty period in your store than, who is responsible for this condition.

with regrads

Jul 08, 2011

The Director,
    Maruti Complaints.

D/Sir,

please treat it as most urgent & reply to us as early as possible.

with regrads