S Allen / Payment Processing

1 ND, United States Review updated:

I think Orchard Bank are some of the biggest criminals I've ever dealt with. They payment processing is nothing but a joke. I don't know how the people who work for them can sleep at night. I am amazed that they are still in business. I will pay my account off and do everything in my power to be sure everyone I know and they know are aware how corrupt this company is.

Sa

Comments

• Lw
      27th of Feb, 2009

I also think Orchard Bank is scaming the customers with fees. I made a payment to my account on Jan 16th- my payment due date was Jan 19th, which was MLK Federal holiday. Their payment schedule says that you can make a payment anytime on Friday and will be processed on Monday. They do not process payments on MLK Day. so my payment was processed the day after and they charged me a late fee. However, if I had paid for a "rush payment" of 13.00, I would not have been charged a fee. So despite banks and clearing houses being closed on a Federal Holiday- Orchard Bank will take your money for a rush fee. Now you tell me that is not a scam.

I also will cut up my cards and pay them off.

• M7
      6th of Sep, 2009

No that is how all banks all when their is a holiday.