Ryder Marketing Inc. / money being taken form my credit card I didn't authorize

PO Box 6533Traverse City, MI, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 866-757-6021
said yes to free DVD "FREE Income Cloner DVD JB" on the internet you only had to pay for shipping. Then recieved a e-mail stating that I was now enrolled in a monthly subscription for a DVD @ the cost of 108.98 per month for the next 12 months. NO WHERE in the original website information did this say this as I scanned it throughly.
When I received this e-mail I it did say I could cancel at any time money refunded!!?? Well her I am now amoth later still tryingto cancel and my credit card has been debited for the 108.98 and the DVD did arrive yesterday which I'm sending backand have said this in my e-mails to them which I have believe have gone nowhere but I do have hard copies so my bank & credit card comapany can put stop payment ASAP.

I have used the internet many times before and have never had this happen and I'm very upset with myself for not googling this company before this day because if I had I woudl havae found out many other poeple have been dupted as myself.

I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thnk-you

Comments

To
  10th of Feb, 2010
RM Support,

You statements are untrue and you are scam artists. The complaint against you is valid and anyone who has done business with you knows it!

BTW in which state is Ryder Marketing Incorporated? I know it is NOT Michigan or Illinois, the two most common addresses you use. Perhaps calling your business a Corporation is all part of the sham. You are liars and cheats. Several sites have identified you as such. Before anyone invests a dime in your crap they should go to /link removed/ and search for Charles Ryder, Ryder Marketing, Inc. and Income Cloner to see what you are really all about.

Those burned by Charles Ryder, et. al., should file their complaints with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) which can be found at www.IC3.gov/complaint and with the Attorneys General of the states where the business resides. In the case of Ryder Marketing, Inc., their two most common addresses are Traverse City, MI and McHenry IL.

My credit card company made no bones about reversing the charges ($104.97 X 2) these (IMO) 'slimy ###' charged my card after I got the FREE DVD for $7.95 S&H. Beware of these cowards who steal money from people, like myself, on fixed incomes and needing to make extra money to survive.

To Charles Ryder (if there really is such a person) and anyone associated with this pack of thieves, I hope you all rot in Hell for eternity. You are (IMO) all a bunch of bottom feeding ###!

To anyone considering buying anything from Charles Ryder or Ryder Marketing I can save you the trouble of paying to learn how they make their money online. They package re-hashed crap that you can find for free on many reputable sites, they get your credit card or bank account information under false pretenses and then they steal money from your account while trying to tell you, you signed up to a continuity program and they were very clear about that in their advertising. ALL THAT THEY SAY IS UNTRUE. The only true statement they make is "your account will be charged" they don't tell you how much or that they mean again and again and again while you fight to stop your financial hemorrhaging.

If you have questions about my post you can e-mail me at 88rv@dr.com. I'm not going to make an accusatory post anonymously. I don't have anything to sell and I'm not trying to build a 'list'. I just feel to be credible you can't make a comment such as this and run away.
Ro
  29th of Apr, 2011
Ryder Marketing Inc.
I signed up for Ryder Marketing unaware the they had a hook in me me for a recurring $97/month fee. I want to cancel this order now!!
I ordered (1296706731) FREE Income Cloner DVD 6 EX Order ID: 177825261. Thank You, Ron Sprowles. rsprowles@gmail.com.
I signed up on 4-28-11. Today is 4-29-11