Ryans Steakhouse in GREENWOOD,SC / ROACH cralling on wall!!! the food was NASTY the waitress was terrible and then when we told the manager he said it was nutritional

Greenwood, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 8645721398
Ryans needs to close!!!
We went to the greenwood ryans last night, it was awful.
We actually seen a ROACH cralling on the wall!!!
We called the manager over to show him the roach and he said "oh don't worry about it i's nutritional."
The waitress was so rude...we sat there 10 minutes before we got a drink, dishes all over the table. I have tried to call and get a corporate number but they won't give it out they keep giving us the same manager that was there the other night, big bald guy. Silverware was dirty, table not wiped off.

something needs to be done about this!!!

Comments

28th of Oct, 2009
oh my god you "SEEN" a roach "CRALLING" on the wall!! that IS terrible.
Bu
  22nd of Aug, 2010
My name is Kevin brill I eat at Ryns steakhouse at least 23 times in evening there me my wife her sister and my 14 year old son on last 2 visits I experienced bloody steak when should be well done am scared of getting sick and tired of spending good money and getting poor food 304-702-6362
Gr
  24th of Nov, 2010
I was at thr Ryan's Steakhouse today 11/23/10 on Patton Avenue, Asheville NC. I approached the female at the register she rung an order before I told her what I wanted. She asked me about a drink I plainly stated to her that I wanted water. She then went into if I get a drink I can have free refills, I told several times I wanted water. She kept asking me about a drink. I kept telling her NO. I said No means NO even at Ryan's. She said she had to keep trying or she would lose her job. I said I din't care I didn't hear it no more. She said she didn't care she was going to saying. I finally said out of frustration you dammed old women. She went and got a manager, he told me he was sorry told her to complete my order. I don't know this woman is but she is such a bad impression for Ryan's customers to see first thing whenthey come in the door. Her clothes were dingy and looked very dirty. I don't what happen to Shirley who used to work the lunch time. She was out and was very sick. Shirley's sunday school class prayed for me last year while I was going through stage four cancer. Well I did have lunch there today, I might add for the last time. We have going to Ryan's Family Resturants for 22 years. Your company's drink campainge has caused you a 22 year customer and my family. There are places to go where you tell them what you want that is it. You should re-think the drink pressure campaign. Thank You Charles J. Graves 206 Mountain Crest Road, Swannanoa NC 28778
Mi
  23rd of Feb, 2012
when i was there last on feb. 18th 2012, they were busy but they let the bar run out of food and they charged my family $56 for this crap? never go back.