Ryanair / no refund received
The Ryanair Custom Service (WWTE Support) is bosh it. After I've canceled my hotel, I called the Custom Service in Sweden and asked for refund. The operator Pierre Vilander is so unprofessional I can't believe Ryanair hire such person. He can't speak fluently, can't find my confidential documents but blamed his colleagues might thrown them away. Ten days ago he said that the refund has been transferred to my bank account, which is obviously a lie. This kind of employee may only do more damage instead of benefit to the company.
More Ryanair Complaints & Reviews
- Ryanair - poor lost property handling! 
- Ryanair - lost property 
- Ryanair - boarding refused due to broken arm 
- Ryanair - complaints department 
- Ryanair - check-in fees, poor service,
- Ryanair - car hire
- Ryanair - left phone on flight & still tracked!!!
- Ryanair - service whilst ill
- Ryanair - car reservation
- Ryanair - refund amount retained on credit card