Ryanair / forgotten mobile phone on board

1 Denmark Review updated:

I am a passenger of RYANAIR flight no. FR5172 from Stansted to Billund
(Sun, Apr 13, 2008). And accidently I have forgotten my mobile phone
on the board of the plane and i was told that all items found on the
board will be returned to its holder.

Tried to contact Ryanair via e-mail + called them but got no answer; called to Billund and Stansted lost and found offices but still nothing.

I would appreciate any info.

Best Regards
Viktor Berezin.

Comments

• Ry
      28th of Nov, 2008
    Ryanair - Contacting RyanAir
    RyanAir
    United Kingdom

A RyanAir executive can be contacted directly on (INT)-353-1-8121206. This is a far easier route to resolution than attempting to establish contact with RyanAir Customer Services.

• Ro
      22nd of Feb, 2009
    Ryanair - Cancellation
    Raumer Associations
    Germany

I booked Frankfurt (Hahn) to Trapani Sicily with Ryanair in early Dec 2008. I paid and received a flight confirmation. Just yesterday I received an email saying the outbound was changed for me to go 2 days earlier. I cannot re-arrange my schedule for that. After two months they have done this. Now it is difficult to get a flight to Sicily during Easter week.

My advice is: Don't fly Ryanair.

• El
      9th of Apr, 2009

I had a round trip flight from Pisa to Eidnhoven, when we arrived at the airport the process that Ryanair makes you go through is very unorganized. You must first go to the check in desk, only to find out that you have to go to the ticket desk to pay a 25 euro fee to board the air craft. You then must go back to the check in desk and get you ticket (we tried to go to the ticket desk to pay the fee first and they wont let you, they just want to send you in circles!!!)
    After checking in we waited to board our flight only to find out that our flight had been cancelled do to bad weather (when we went home to check the weather it was partly cloudy and light shower...). We were told to go to the ticket desk to get a refund. After waiting about an hour in line we were all told that they would not refund our money there, like we were previously told, and that we would have to fax our request to Dublin. The workers were very rude!!! At one point the woman helping me just threw papers at me. We argueed for a while, and told that we might not get refunded for our flights, and that they would not even consider refunding us for our flight back home.
    I DO NOT recomend ever flying with Ryanair, they are extremely rude, and cancelled our flight for no reason, and they are still trying to make us pay for a service that we never received!

• Co
      1st of Aug, 2009
    Ryanair - lost baggage

this more of a plea than a complaint, while travelling on ryanair from london to rome i left a small black case with my nintendo ds stuff in it and i have no idea how to find it, PLEASE HELP ME

• Cr
      9th of Sep, 2009
    Ryanair - scam organization
    RyanAir
    LGW
    United Kingdom

Try changing ANYTHING with this airline. They charge you to call them!!! The epitome of where technology should NOT be going. This is a disgrace of an airline.

• Le
      7th of Feb, 2010
    Ryanair - Camera
    Ryan Air
    Ireland

PLEASE help Camera lost on RYANAIR flight From Paris (Beauvais) (BVA) to Shannon (SNN)
    Sun, 07Feb10 Flight FR 133 Depart BVA at 16:50 and arrive SNN at 17:30.

Its a new camera with many pictures please help

• Ha
      4th of Mar, 2010

I have the same problem. I lost my digital camera (Casio, ExZ1050) on a flight of Ryanair on the 1st of March.
    My flight was FR133 from Paris Beauvais to Shannon airport as well.
    Did you get your daughter's camera back?
    I hope someone can help me. Thanks.

• Ne
      27th of Oct, 2010
    Ryanair - SHOPPERDISCOUNTS
    SHOPPERDISCOUNTS/RYANAIR
    Ossett
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

I have also been duped by Ryanair, I requested information on discounts when booking a flight and since then have had £10 debited from my credit card without my permission. This can't be legal. Ryanair must somehow be making money from this scam and should be stopped.

• Mi
      7th of Mar, 2011
    Ryanair - CUSTOMER SERVICES
    MICHEL TORRES
    Italy

I am a regular customer of RYANAIR. I lost my bag on the Ryanair flight FR7103 from Rome to Brindisi, last February 24. I tried many times to call RYANAIR on the numbers that I know and I sent a fax to RYANAIR in Ireland Dublin, never response...So, in desperation, I sent an email to greenc@ryanair.com, never response :( Please somebody nows how we can join truly RYANAIR Customer services by phone ? Thanks

• Sh
      7th of Sep, 2011
    Ryanair - unauthoried withdrawel
    Ireland

Shoppers discount is taking £13 unauthoried from my bank account causing me to go into over draft an ultimatly paying out £80 to the bank, why is this happening i wish to cancel any account from Shopperdiscount and demand an explination as to were my money went or I will be taking my information to the proper aunthorities.

7th of Sep, 2011

Hello Sheena:

I just read your post and would very much like to assist you. I've located your membership record and have sent you an email confirming your membership history and next steps to resolve your inquiry. Please don't hesistate to contact our customer service team on 0800 731 9935 (this is a free phone). Alternatively, you can contact me directly at mary@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Regards,
    Mary
    Shopper Discounts & Rewards

• Mo
      21st of Sep, 2011

Hi i lost my camera in ryanair (Samsung PL211 14MP Digital Compact Camera - Black) from Seville to London stansted on 20.08.2011.
    I do not care about camera but about photos if someone have it please be so kind to send me back card only with photos to 35 marconi place tn4 9tw.Many Thanks

• Ha
      20th of Oct, 2011

i been charged 40 euros for my hand lugage which i had only 8.2 kilos in marseille in uk always passed why rules are not the same with this company im a good client of rynair but now not anymore for 40 euros you lost 2 clients

• Pr
      29th of Oct, 2011

I tried this number twice and was left holding for a real person to speak to for 12 and 14 minutes respectively. Other numbers I foind online produced no ring tone. The fax number did the same three times over a 6 hour period. The booking form is deliberately crowded with add-ons which may escape your notice until you find you have been charged for them. The print is in places almost impossible to discern and confusing and once your name has been entered it never appears again. If you try to go backwards to check, you find yourself at the first page (interestingly your flight dates remain but nothing else) and have to book all over again. In the meantime, the fare has increased! If your boarding pass is incorrect, you will be charged. If others have made the same mistake, you will miss your flight. You will not be reimbursed and the ground staff will refuse to speak to you. Or if you are unlucky like me, they will be extremely rude and antagonistic. If you ask to speak with someone in charge you will be treated as though you do not exist.
    This is a disgrace of an airline running on seriously questionable practices, most certainly from a moral point of view, and quite possibly from a legal one. If you think that's OK because "they are cheap and can't be making much money", check out Ryanair boss's bank account.
    If there is any way to get any customer service satisfaction from this airline, an exhaustive survey online has not discovered it. In my case, a simple and immediate action on their part first to apologise and then to compensate would have avoided a costly lawsuit. You're only real option is to send a registered mail. My suggestion is to send it directly to the head of whatever department you wish to contact. If you look online you should be able to discover who that might be.
    The cost of a simple complaint may cost you more than your ticket, but DO complain and keep on complaining. It's the only way this airline will ever be forced to meet its responsibilities to its passengers.

• Pr
      29th of Oct, 2011

I tried the smain switchboard number twice and was left holding for a real person to speak to for 12 and 14 minutes respectively. Other numbers I found online produced no ring tone. The fax number did the same three times over a 6 hour period. The booking form is deliberately crowded with add-ons which may escape your notice until you find you have been charged for them. The print is in places almost impossible to discern and confusing and once your name has been entered it never appears again. If you try to go backwards to check, you find yourself at the first page (interestingly your flight dates remain but nothing else) and have to book all over again. In the meantime, the fare has increased! If your boarding pass is incorrect, you will be charged. If others have made the same mistake, you will miss your flight. You will not be reimbursed and the ground staff will refuse to speak to you. Or if you are unlucky like me, they will be extremely rude and antagonistic. If you ask to speak with someone in charge you will be treated as though you do not exist.
    This is a disgrace of an airline running on seriously questionable practices. If you think that's OK because "they are cheap and can't be making much money", check out Ryanair boss's bank account.

• Ni
      29th of Oct, 2011

They just called us last night actually. They wanted us to list our vacation home with them, and promised that they get over 1 million hits a day and that the home would be booked constantly. We declined. Probably a good thing.

• Da
      15th of May, 2015

I left my glasses on a seat on Ryanair dusseldorf to Stanstead airport on the 11th may I knew I left them down just before leaving the plane. I was told to go information and they told me to go to another information where they gave me a phone number for first flight I was not to ring them for 24 hours. It would seem there was no one in the airport who could call the staff on the plane to make them aware of my lost. A simple act they would would have my name and the item. I sent a email to first flight they dealt with it over 4 days. I rang them a few times but they could not help me. I given Stansted lost property number but they did not have them they gave a Ryanair number and they gave me a other number they did not have my glasses I gave up.David