Ryanair / forgotten mobile phone on board
I am a passenger of RYANAIR flight no. FR5172 from Stansted to Billund
(Sun, Apr 13, 2008). And accidently I have forgotten my mobile phone
on the board of the plane and i was told that all items found on the
board will be returned to its holder.
Tried to contact Ryanair via e-mail + called them but got no answer; called to Billund and Stansted lost and found offices but still nothing.
I would appreciate any info.
More Ryanair Complaints & Reviews
- Ryanair - poor lost property handling! 
- Ryanair - lost property 
- Ryanair - boarding refused due to broken arm 
- Ryanair - complaints department 
- Ryanair - check-in fees, poor service,
- Ryanair - car hire
- Ryanair - left phone on flight & still tracked!!!
- Ryanair - service whilst ill
- Ryanair - car reservation
- Ryanair - refund amount retained on credit card