RyanAir / forgotten mobile phone on board
I am a passenger of RYANAIR flight no. FR5172 from Stansted to Billund
(Sun, Apr 13, 2008). And accidently I have forgotten my mobile phone
on the board of the plane and i was told that all items found on the
board will be returned to its holder.
Tried to contact Ryanair via e-mail + called them but got no answer; called to Billund and Stansted lost and found offices but still nothing.
I would appreciate any info.
More RyanAir Complaints & Reviews
- RyanAir - poor lost property handling! 
- RyanAir - lost property 
- RyanAir - boarding refused due to broken arm 
- RyanAir - complaints department 
- RyanAir - check-in fees, poor service,
- RyanAir - left phone on flight & still tracked!!!
- RyanAir - service whilst ill
- RyanAir - car reservation
- RyanAir - refund amount retained on credit card
- RyanAir - flight brussels dublin cancelled last monday the 18th september