Ryan Marketing Group / Unprofessional

1 650 North Broad Street, Suite BWilmington, CA, United States

I placed an order on 12/11/08 (order # 12965) and received an email confirmation that day. On 12/16/08 I emailed the company at the address listed on the confirmation. I also called the 3 numbers listed on that confirmation (including the cell number for Dennis Knittel, evidently the "owner") and left voice mail messages at all 3 numbers. No one responded. On 12/18 I called again. This time Dennis Knittel picked up the phone evidently thinking he had picked up a line he had on hold. He asked if He could call me back. I told him I'd rather hold. When he completed his other call, which I could hear, I asked him the status of my order. He stated it hadn't shipped and asked if I needed it in time for Christmas. I said yes. He said he was doing the best he can and they were "slammed with orders." He stated he would ship my order priority mail that day or the next day. I told him I needed the order by Christmas and needed reassurance that he would ship the order right away. He said he would. On 12/25/08 I called the office phone. Dennis answered "hello" as he always does. I asked if this was Dennis, he said yes. I said to him, "you promised to have my purchase delivered by Christmas, it's Christmas Day. What's going on?" He said, "Well it sounds like you're having a lousy [censored]ing Christmas!" And he hung up on me. This "business" needs to be shut down. Consumers beware.

Ot