Ryan Homescracks and nail pops everywhere! still!

I purchased a home from Ryan in July of 2015, everything was fine until the one year drywall and final fixings came for all repairs needed.
I person that oversees all repairs name is Shawn and his is a complete a**hole! The guy they assigned to come out just basically pastered over the cracks and banged the nails back and cover those up with paster. Two months pass and everything they fixed was right back! The whole process was a waste of time and looks worst then it did before they came. I called to let this guy know what was going on and he basically told me "oh well" we came in and did your one year, bye. click! Do not waste your money on these expensive homes.

Wh
Dec 21, 2016

Comments

• Sh
      Jan 13, 2017

Oh my gosh I have the same exact issue. I brought a Ryan Home townhome in Chesterfield. Everything was fine then I start seeing nail pops in every single room of the house. It is awful. They fixed it at my one year mark but less than 6 months later they came back and of course Ryan Homes said there was nothing they could do. I will not be buying another Ryan Home!

• Ms
      Jul 27, 2018

@Shannel00 Ryan Homed is a ripoff. We all should file a lawsuit against them. My house is almost 6years old and I have at least 400 nail oops throughout my house. You can see the seams from tape in ceiling. I just had a water leak from 2nd floor to 1st floor, due to nail backing out on my roof. Customer Care could care less. I'm going to call BBB.