Ryan Harris Green Light Realty / Unethical

1 Avondale, AZ, United States Review updated:

No one I know has had a good investment with this company. Ryan and Alex the partners, are inexperienced and do not do thorough research and due diligence on their investment projects. Usually investors find their property value has declined and there are many investors trying to sell at the same time. This group will help you loose your money!

Jo

Comments

• Ji
      17th of Jul, 2008

I agree COMPLETELY with this poster. To say this guy is a crook would be a compliment. I spoke with the Attorney General's office in AZ and they already have a bead upon him. Forget Buyer Beware, DON'T BUY from this crook!

• Ca
      28th of Jul, 2008

Yes, I agree. I have lost money for several investments with Green Light and so has everyone I know who invested with them.
    I understand there are a few lawsuits against Green Light and Ryan Harris. Hopefully they will get what they deserve and we will see some justice!

• Re
      19th of Apr, 2009

Ryan Harris is the epitome of a scam artist. He pushed properties long past their usefulness as investments. Their deals in AZ and later in NC were fabricated to induce an investment based on a loan paying a few years cashflow. Not to mention the commissions they took, which I assume were higher than the normal 5-6%

• Ju
      26th of Sep, 2010

ok boys !! You [censor]ed alot of intelligent people so smart you even [censor]ed your own moter some day you will pay !!!

• Ju
      26th of Sep, 2010

i am so ashamed to associate myself with any part of you guys not about me but my friends and family trying to better their lives with your investments ruined their lives instead ... i can only say what goes around will come around one day !!! i hope you feel the pain we have and most of all the losses and trying to recoup what is left of our future !!!