Rxpop.com / fraud

1 Milwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:

Rxpop.com is a total fraud. my neice (12) stole my credit card and thought she was ordering diet pills from this site, but she only paid for a "membership" which provides nothing!! the account was cancelled within an hour, (she confessed to me, at least there is that to say for her) and i applied for a refund and rxpop.com claims that faudulant use of credit card by a minor is not good enough reason to refund a "membership" so now i'm doing the whole bit of fighting the charge through my creidit card company. so beware, these are unscrupulous people trying their best to find a special spot in HELL trying to scam the public in hard times!! i hope they get what they deserve. i have a feeling this "company" is run by a single geek ### in his basement and has no capacity to deal with the real world.

Cl

Comments

• Ro
      28th of Oct, 2008

This company/website is a fraud. You can not order drugs you want. They charge your credit card for $29.99 for one month, and to cancel subsequesnt charges, when you try to cancel subscription, it says there is no such account with your name. yet you can sign on and try and order.

Buyer beware. A classic fraud...

• Je
      29th of Oct, 2008
    rxpop.com

I tried to order a product, but they don't clearly state that you are only ordering a membership to their site where they will tell you of other pharmacies that you will be able to buy the product from. Its a scam!

I have been trying unsuccessfully to contact them for a refund.

• Ta
      13th of Nov, 2008
    rxpop.com (rxium llc)
    rxpop.com

I thought I was ordering a medication and after giving my debit card information the next screen revealed it was a membership. I reguested a cancelation and it was denied. This all occurred in a matter of 5 minutes.

• Ga
      13th of Nov, 2008

The same thing happened to me!!! It looks like you're ordering the medication, but it's a membership and refund is denied.
    I figured since I had a membership I should order the medication, but when I ordered a 3 month supply it was a 3 month membership and again the refund was denied.

• Am
      17th of Nov, 2008

I received an email from this company this evening in my inbox saying I had signed up for their services. I didn't even know what they were and had definitely not signed up. I live alone and am a MS patient so I get more medicine than I even want through my various physicians. I have immediately contacted my bank and hope that this solves it, but I am definitely concerned.

3rd of Feb, 2009
    Reading
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 610-370-9717

After signing on to there newsletter I was unable to log in so could not utilize there site ever. I have been charged 89.91 dollars for nothing and there web site will not return emails at all ever. Tried to cancell but they say it is our falt for not being able to get loged in to cancel so they would stop taking money every month, so had to cacel my card. And filed a dispute with my card company. As never received any sevices for my money. Dont even sign up for there free newsletter as there policy states any access to there sight you will be charge, I never had access so Im looking forward to my money back as my finanal institution has more pull than an indvidual.

• Su
      12th of Feb, 2009

Same here lead you to think it was product but on membership... rip- off for sure...

• Fa
      19th of Feb, 2009

In the front page it says "Checkout". Nowhere is there an area explaining that you are not really ordering the medication you had just searched for and shopped for. The next page conveniently has the prescription you "Think" you are ordering along with a great big logo that says "order with Confidence". The illusion is that you are actually ordering the product. I notice now that I look more closely, tucked away at the very bottom of the page you can check one box that populates all the other boxes that has your policies. Even in the TOS you have to click "Read More" before you realize that this is a membership.
    In short, this web site is a scam. You intentially design it in a way that even a wary person gets sucked in to believing that they are ordering product and not signing up for a membership.

• Ri
      10th of Apr, 2009

THEY CHARGED ME 69.95 FOR NOTHING. I DID NOT ORDER ANY THING, YET THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. IM GOING TO MY BANK TO SEE IF I CAN HAVE IT REMOVED.YES, ITS A BIG SCAM, FRAUD AND PURE THEFT.