RXMEDCO / PAYMENT

1 DEERFIELD, CA, United States Review updated:

THIS COMPANY OWES ME 2300.00 FOR PROVIDING HANDICAP TRANSPORTATON SERVICES TO THE DALLAS METROPLEX FROM WICHITA FALLS, TX.

THESE CLIENTS WERE VERY ELDERLY AND I AM SURE THEY GOT PAID BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR THIS SERVICE. PLEASE BE AWARE.

Jo

Comments

• De
      25th of Apr, 2009

We are a small medical transport company in the greater Los Angeles area ... RxMEDCO owes us about 5600 for medical transportation from 2006 and 2007 ...

The owner moved from Florida to Laguna Hills, CA when the heat got too much in FLordia.

When we tried to serve them (we know of others who got their money by sueing them) they denied the owners lived at the address recorded with the CA Sec of State.

These people are bad news -- DO NOT work with them ... as another company -- COMPLETE TRANSPORTATION, INC ... also based in Florida ... their "owner" is a guy named Dan ... who used to be the manager for Medco ... I guess he learned his lessons well ... we lost over 14K with CTI ...

• Aa
      16th of Sep, 2009

RXMEDCO will not pay the drivers
    A.A. Transportation
    Dallas/ Fort Worth

• Aa
      16th of Sep, 2009

RXMEDCO will NOT pay the contract drivers stay away

• Li
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I had the same/similar thing happen to our company, which provides translation and interpretation nationwide for various companies.

This company signed a Contract for Services. Then they told us that the person named on the contract DID NOT EXIST. We were told that they did not give out the name of the Owner, the Service Agent of Processing, or the address of the company.

All of the employees that we have spoken to from the company refused to give us information and one individual, who claimed his name was Matt Williams said (laughing) "You are in the unenviable position of not having any information on our company and I am not going to give you any information".

This company does work for various large Insurance Carriers. They are (I believe) paid by the large Insurance Carriers for the work that they do.

I think that they are incorporated as an LLC in Nevada as RX Medco LLC. There is a Fictitious Business Name statement filed in Laguna BEach as RX Medco.

If anyone has any information they can share about how to get paid, I would appreciate them putting it on this website.

I think that all of the employees know what is going on, and are doing this deliberately. This company should be ashamed of itself for intentionally cheating people.

• Me
      6th of Jul, 2010

LOOKING FOR DRIVERS IN THE SALEM, VA AREA.

Fran M.
    RxMedco Transportation
    (877)796-3326, ext. 303

• Hb
      13th of Oct, 2010

Sure glad I decided to pull up there web name and low and behold there are quiet a few complaints about there none payment for drivers providing this service.
    Had a feeling about this anyway, since they sure want a lot of pertinent personal information and me not really having any info on them or there business practices. I feel sorry for all you scammed folks out there without much recourse. I had gotten there info ad from Craigs list in Las Vegas and they e-mailed me what I had to do, i.e. some forms to fill out with copies of driver lic., insurance proof ect. I am glad to have an suspicious mind and checked here on the internet.
    Thank you all for this vital information here and hopefully someone will read this info before getting scammed.

• Ou
      2nd of May, 2011

I worked for them few years back, they paid me at first but stopped paying. They owe me around $3300

• Re
      8th of Mar, 2012

why can't we all get to gather and and bring a law sued them and rum them out of business

• 1m
      22nd of Nov, 2013

I WAS SCAMMED ALSO THIS COMPANY, WHICH ALSO GOES BY THE NAME CTI. I FOUND THE AD ON CRAIGSLIST. WORK WITH THEM FOR 2WEEKS. WAS IN FULL COMMUNICATION WITH SOMEONE NAME SERGIO, SUZANNE, JERRY AND SOME OTHER CON-ARTIST. WHEN PAY TIME CAME AROUND, EXCUSES OF A CHECK BEING MAILED FOLLOWED!!! I NEVER GOT PAID AND THEY STOPPED TAKING MY CALLS. I EVENTUALLY REACHED OUT TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT HIRED THEM AND FILED A COMPLAINT...I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON WHAT HAPPENS