rxclub-cs / scam

1 CA, United States Review updated:

They're set up like an online pharmacy, took my credit card info, charged my card, never shipped products ordered. Hopefully I can dispute the charge on my card.

Ke
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

12th of Jul, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

• Cl
      11th of May, 2010

These companies are attempting to get your personal and credit card information. Do not place an order with them.

• Dr
      15th of Jan, 2009

I too placed an order back in September which I never received after my credit card was charged. If you are thinking about placing an order through this website...DO NOT !!! They are CROOKS!!!

• Ci
      17th of Dec, 2008
    rxclub-cs - fraud
    rxclub-cs
    Canada
    rxclub-cs.com

I placed an order in August for diazepan and received notification it would ship but it never arrived. After 90 days I tried to call to request a full refund as stated. The phones were not working. Two weeks later the phone was back up as was the website. I logged a complaint. I was assured my order would reship since it was obviously lost in the postal system. It supposedly shipped again on Dec. 10th. It still has not arrived AND the website is down again. My credit card was of course charged in August. I have no hope of getting credit and with the up and down of their phones and website probably little hope of getting my product.

• Ca
      15th of Nov, 2008

I agree whole heartedly!! This is definitely a scam and these people are not to be trusted.