rx-cs.com / fraud

1 28 Greenwood StreetMA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 978-265-0180

Ordered meds on 9/22/08. Credit Card ws charged $11 9.49. I never received email confirmation, nor any correspondence whatsoever. Went to website to check order, checking form on website does nothing after entering information.

Comments

• Cn
      31st of Oct, 2008

The same thing just happened to me...my meds were over $60.00 and I have gotten NOTHING!!! I ordered on Oct. 25, 2008. They need to be reported to the proper authorities. Worst thing I'm worrying about now, is their site unsafe for when we did our transactions on top of that as well??

• Ki
      17th of Feb, 2009

I have ordered from them more than once. While the web site says "Canadian Pharmacy" or something like that, the orders invariably come from India (which is neither here nor there, just something to be aware of). Additionally, their email addresses auto-generate or something. I suspect that they are trying to stay out of US radar... but who knows. In any event, I did have to get a bit pissy once about an order but it just ended up coming in two packages rather than the one they said it would be. The drugs tend to all come bubble packaged in sample sizes - which is a bit weird, but they seem to be what they say they are -- much more so than when I get a "prescription" bottle in the mail that has some sort of pills in it that may or may not have a damn bit to do with my blood pressure and might actually be sand for all I know. I pick these guys over most I have found.

• Ri
      25th of Apr, 2009

I had absolutely no problem with this company and will use them again.

• Mo
      27th of Jun, 2009

Hi,

The guy is not just a spammer. He's actually a criminal phisher. He sends spams to collect credit card numbers to steal your money.

The guy is well documented in the following urls. He's the kingkong of all spams according to the spamhause: "Canadian Pharmacy".

He's known as;

640 Grand Ave.
    Carlsbad, North San Diego County
    CA 92008-2365
    +1 (760) 730-9864

You can find his foot prints by searching the following keywords;

210-888-9089 - Canadian Pharmacy
    845-709-8044 - Bogus university degree
    718-524-2096 - Bogus OEM software
    support@canadianpharmsupport.com
    210 East 59st Street New York, NY 10021

The good news is that this scammer has extreme hatered against receiving spams. It's rather irony, isn't it? So forward all the spams to the following email addresses. Send them using different email addresses as many as possible, so that he won't be able to block your email addresses. He has the tendency that if you send a lot of spams to him, he will remove you from his spam databases. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN REMOVE FROM HIS SPAMBASE! You can also automate your email system to redirect to him. Then congratulations!
    You will get far less spams!

jowens@unifiedmarkets.com
    owensw@unifiedmarkets.com
    dmoonfire@unifiedmarkets.com
    uminfo@unifiedmarkets.com
    dholden@unifiedmarkets.com

14th of Sep, 2009

I'm Jonathan Owens and I was phished. Do you honestly believe that people scam with their own names and information? Moreover, I have never owned unifiedmarket nor have I ever worked out of that office building in carlsbad, ca..

18th of Mar, 2010

Jonathan Owens is an absolute scammer. He doesn't follow through on any of the businesses he starts and he is one of the most selfish and inconsiderate people I have known both business wise AND personally. The only thing he's after is enough money to make it through the month, do NOT give him yours, do not work for him (especially the ladies, lest you come off with a baby), I wouldn't even socialize with him.

22nd of Mar, 2010

I'm Jonathan Owens. I have never eaten babies, neutered breeding goats or had multiple addresses. My email server was taken over by a botnet around 3 years ago, and this has been the reprocussion. Sorry for any trouble that was caused all of you, but I do not have any involvement in any of these scams. I'm as much a victim as you all are.

2nd of Apr, 2010

OK People:

Upset with John Owens? I suggest that everyone who has a valid complaint put it in writing to the San Diego DA's office. I have checked into it, and although it appears that John has kept his alleged rip-offs under the amount for grand theft, If enough people file complaints, the DA can and will press charges for Fraud. This doesn't mean you will get your money back, but it might come as small satisfaction to see him arraigned on criminal charges.

Here is a link to all the complaints on this board:

Here is a link to the San Diego DA's office contact board:

My name is Jason and here is my phone number if you wish to discuss it:
    760-994-6858

3rd of Apr, 2010

Jonathan Owens is a liar. He knows exactly what he was doing and he was NOT phished. I recommend filing a complaint! He's actively trying to avoid legal action against him from several different people. ###.

8th of Jun, 2010

does anyone know if the pills they were selling on rx-cs.com where dangerous or anything like that? i ordered accutane and am scared they gave me something dangerous. they were sealed.