RV'S / Horrible Service

1 Santa Fe Springs, CA, United States Review updated:

This company has the worst service in an RV purchased ever experienced. I dont' know how they sell anything. Long story short, they were great at making you want to buy a new RV, they were terrible in the follow through. First, they had this yahoo Casey who is supposed to be in Finance try and get me approved. He calls me to tell be I am denied and ask ME what i want him to do. I was shocked to find out he had been there 14 years and would have expected advise from him. Then i request a new guy and he starts out with a bang with the promises, but no follow through. When they find out they cant' get you approved, they are too lazy to see if there are alternative financing or other ways to get the deal done. I would have put more money down, i might even have taken a higher interest rate. BUT NOT one person could even call me back to tell me anything. I finally call after not hearing from the 2nd finance guy only to have a 3rd yahoo tell me that that guy was on vacation and my deal was UNWOUND. Wow, the RV is back on the lot and NO ONE even called me to try and sell me a used RV, NOTHING.
IF i provided service like this, my company would be out of business.

Ke

Comments

1st of Dec, 2009

Casey no longer works for MTRV.

Im sure everyone knows, financing luxury items in this market is not easy. however, we agree better follow up should have been used. Banks have been far tougher to get loan approvals from and many have pulled out of the business all together. Taking more time for results than we are used to.

The good news is sales are going up at MTRV, loans have been getting approved to the right buyers, and the CSI (customer satisfaction rating) of MTRV SFS location sales dept is at 98% ending 2009. That may very well be the highest in the RV indsutry! Since we have taken on some great new lines and made staff changes, things are looking much better. MTRV has enjoyed an excellent reputation since 1972. We are not mistake free, so Im happy to speak with you to resolve any issues that may linger the best I can.

Were sorry if you fell into the 2% unhappy category. If you would like to speak to me directly, I would be happy to talk with you.

Phil Martinelli