RVMwheelz.com / Big scammer

I won an Ebay action for some wheels & tires.
I said I'd have FedEx pick up on my account,
but then they insisted they ship via UPS at the www.RVMwheelz.com's inflated price of course...
So I paid them, they said they'd ship,
after a week I requested the tracking # for my wheels,
then they said "UPS lost them" and threatened to leave "worse feedback" if I left a negative.
I smelled a SCAM but gave the benefit of the doubt,
so I again requested tracking number, and STILL they did not provide and threatened again about feedback. I HAVE ALL THE EMAILS FROM THEM TO PROVE IT!
Scammers email is rvmwheels@gmail.com

I called them, "Dean" who I spoke to I feel was LYING when he said he had no idea and had to check in to it, and he never did call back after my 2 calls there.
So I called UPS and was able to determine that NO packages addressed to me ever left RVM, nor was a tracking number ever created!
RVM lied because they decided to keep the wheels/tires that were mine and I PAID for! And to this date/time I have NOT received a refund!
Ebay dispute/complaint filed and Paypal dispute in process!
I left negative feedback to warn others, and RVM replied saying I paid with a STOLEN CREDIT CARD! Can you believe the nerve of this little SOB!
I paid using PAYPAL and my credit card is BACKUP payment and my credit card is certainly GOOD or I’d no longer have a Paypal account! Paypal certainly would not let a user have a stolen card on file, I only have the 1 card on file and it’s been since I opened my account over 6 months ago, hundreds of transactions can be wrong.
Simply put www.RVMwheelz.com / Ebay user dohccivicna1250 is a LIAR! And SCAMMER!

Read RVMwheelz.com user ID is “dohccivicna1250” and READ the 52+ NEGATIVE feedbacks on Ebay, you’ll see they operate dishonestly and do not care about the customer = BUYER BEWARE of www.rvmwheelz.com = Ebay user “dohccivicna1250”
and keep in mind they threaten to leave worse negative feedback in return so many burned buyers likely do not leave feedback about them.