rv outlet/clovis rv / lawsuit/contract dispute

United States, California, fresno quartsite arizona Review updated:
rv outlet
Fresno quartsite arizona
I purchased an RV from RV Outlet Arizona. the main company is RV Outlet/Fresno, but they open a sales yard in Quartsite, Arizona, 6 months out of the year. The employees of RV outlet Arizona come from the three rv outlet companies in California, RV Outlet, Clovis RV and Pismo Beach RV.

They claim if a person buys an rv in Arizona, sales tax can be avoided in either arizona or California. This is not true and I have verified this with the California Board of Equalization. The sales team did many things they were not suppose to do in order to make a sale of a $100, 000.00 dollar Rv to me.

I'm currently involved in a lawsuit with the company which has lasted over one year. This Company has a history of fighting all lawsuits in order to outspend the poor customers who try and fight them. The owner of the company, Bob Brewer has a brother who is an attorney i9n California and handles most of the companies lawsuits.

I have hired a lawyer and private investigator to fight this company so I can hyelp put a stop to the companies unethical business practices. We just completed depositions in Arizona and are awaiting a court date. My private investigator has contacted several individuals who were past customers who tried to fiight this company, but he was told by the mostly elderly consumers that they did not have enough money or will to fight the company.

My attorney has documented many actions the RV Outlet company has violated in doing business, which they claim are normal business practices. My private investigator is still attempting to contact other potential victims of this company. I can be reached at [protected] for further information or contact my private investigator at [protected] for further information.

Mike Ponce de Leon

A  23rd of Apr, 2009 by
I'm sorry to hear about your trouble. I purchased a toy hauler from their Pismo Beach RV Outlet location which is their other dealership and had a HUGE hassle with my purchase and subsequent service of the trailer. My experience was really bad with these guys. Buyer beware.
A  26th of Apr, 2009 by
I'm suing a dealer in Draper, Utah. They hit our new coach with a forklift but didn't tell us and tried to fix it over a weekend. It is about time we don't let these guys get away with their s_ _ _t! Go for you and I truely hope you win this case.

Tom Martindale
801-381-2944 camartindaleco@aol.com
A  26th of May, 2009 by
Check out my troubles with Pismo Beach RV Outlet: http://www.heartlandowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8555
A  3rd of Aug, 2009 by
I am also having problems with Pismo RV Outlet about a coach I purchased from them in Feb 2009. I am trying to proceed with a lawsuit against them also, but they keep blocking my efforts, refusing to service my coach, refusing to take my phone calls, not completing my DUE BILL, not providing after market protection such as "Trident" that I have paid for. They sold me a coach that is a "deathtrap" according to my mechanic by assuring me that legally they can not sell an "unsafe vehicle", that the coach woulde be inspected by a certified "Ford" mechanic and I would be informed of any problems that were found, but they would not inspect the coach until I had purchased it "AS IS" and paid for it in full. I made a mistake by not walking away, but they knew that I needed a coach immediately and they guaranteed they would deliver it in time for my scheduled prepaid trip. Of course they didn't deliver it on time and the work was not done. I have contacted Mike's P.I. and hope to add my complaints to his list of resources, and I understand that there is an attorney in Fresno who is handling cases in CA that I plan to contact.

DON'T BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY, THEY ARE VERY CLEVER. They tell you one thing and make you sign papers saying something else and tell you not to worry about it. They insisted that I sign blank forms in order to get my coach inspected and detailed in time for my trip. They get away with all of this because they don't have the vehicles inspected before they put them on their lots with a NO WARRANTY... AS IS sticker on the window, then when you complain they tell you it is a USED VEHICLE. Used or not it should be safe.

Lynne Speck speckvondawn@aol.com
D  4th of Aug, 2009 by
Well on the contrary my wife and I have purchased both a pull trailer over a year ago and a motorhome both from pismo beach rv outlet. They treated us with respect, gave us a great deal, and seem to be good people. Ive had bad experiences with dealers in the past, mainly automotive. I recommend this company and understand that there are two sides to every story. I also belong to a rv group and several members speak highly of this company. I am going to insist they post there experiences.

Jim and Kathleen Hardt
D  4th of Aug, 2009 by
I started off buying propane and parts for my old clunker at pismo beach rv outlet about 6 months ago. I got tired of sinking money into a lost cause so I purchased a bighorn. I paid $3000 less than the best deal I could find and they took my trade. Tony was great through the whole process, and the shop gave me a 3 hour walk around. I loved the no haggle negotiations, they accepted my first offer. My second trip out I was at campground roughly 30 miles south of their dealership-my ac didnt work, they sent a technician out at no charge and fixed the issue no questions asked. They had someone in the area and corrected the issue immediatly. They are as reasonable of a dealership as Ive ever seen, and I cant see that within reason they wouldnt make every reasonable customer happy.

Peggy and John Hoffman

N  1st of Feb, 2010 by
Tony is a little pipsqueak
N  1st of Feb, 2010 by
I would love to step on the back of schaars neck in a swimming pool to teach that puke a lesson.