Russels JD Group Financial Services / Contractual dispute falsification of information submitted

1 Vryburg, South Africa

This is the type of service a person can expect:

1. On this account, the following took place that is not according to NCR Standard on conducting the loan application

1.1. Please refer to the most important part that any agreement should consist of germane “Elements of Your Agreement”
1.1.1. Here you will find that the Consumer is being told by the sales representatives of this Service provider to sign documentation for the loan to be successful, yet the consumer is not fully aware what the total financial amount is that he or she will be held responsible for.
1.1.2. The sales person tells the Consumer that once all documentation has been successfully signed and loan has been approved they will explain everything to the consumer, which the sales person then neglects to do.
1.1.3. This means the consumer is then under the impression that these documents are still part of the loan application and not as a binding document as such.
1.1.4. How can a Consumer be rest assure that he will be able to afford the monthly installment if all costs are not fully displayed to the consumer?
1.1.5. How can the Consumer be assured that as I have mentioned not knowing this is part of sealing the contract but being under the impression its part of the application be assure that this service provider charges him or her as the consumer as agreed monthly?
1.1.6. If the Sales person did not neglect to explain this to the Consumer how is it possible that I have this document on hand that is incomplete?

1.2. Please take note that there was no person present as witness when this document was signed.
1.2.1. I would like to have JD Group present there document they have on hand, and if there is any person whom has signed as a witness that stipulates they were present with the closure or during the conduct of this agreement, it means they have falsified it.
1.2.2. The person whom is stipulating they are a witness of how this Contract was conducted or how it was sealed has fraudulently placed their signature on this document and has made themselves liable for giving a false information.
1.2.3. If any document on this agreement has a signature of a witness it means that it has been falsely added, because no one can say they were witness if no one was present accept myself and the sales consultant.

1.3. There is no date recorded on this document to when the consumer should start accepting his responsibility to this agreement.
1.3.1. There is no time of over how many months this agreement is to be paid off, on this document recorded.

1.4. Please refer to documentation printed from JD Group system indicating what has been recorded by Sales representative on germane Application For Credit.
1.4.1. How is it possible for this document to reflect that I am the owner of ……….Street Vryburg?
1.4.2. Is it not part of RICA procedure that proof of residence needs to be presented with any application of Credit?
1.4.3. If the above is an Legal requirement set out by the South African Government to present RICA documentation, how can it be possible for an Consumer to present he owns property if he owns none and present proof to Service provider of a lease agreement.
1.4.4. Does this not mean perhaps that the Sales Consultant has Falsified the information I have supplied to improve the chances on a successful loan for own benefit on commission or for an account to be approved since any valuable assets a person owns lessens the risk factor in securing any account or loan agreement?
1.4.5. Does this not add to conducting of reckless lending by this service provider?

1.5. Please refer to documentation printed from JD Group system indicating what has been recorded by Sales representative on germane Application For Credit.
1.5.1. Here the Sales Consultant has recorded that I live at ...street Vryburg for longer than 05 Five years.
1.5.2. I have a transfer letter that transferred me to Vryburg Branch in March 2015 that I presented also to the Sales Consultant since I lived on Company premises that the company leased from the owner of …………. Street Vryburg.
1.5.3. Does this not mean perhaps that the Sales Consultant has Falsified the information I have supplied to improve the chances on a successful loan or opening an account to be approved.
1.5.4. Does the time an applicant lives at a certain place have no impact on the loan or account to be opened?
1.5.5. Is this not conducting reckless lending?

1.6. Please refer to documentation where this Service provider is Supposed to confirm employment of an Credit applicant.
1.6.1. Here you will see that according to the information supplied by the Sales Consultant this Service provider stipulates that I have been employed with Company for a time of 05 “Five” years. (I started with Company on 22 September 2014 as I indicated to the Sales Consultant)
1.6.2. I refer to the part next to the first column on this document indicating “Previous Employer (IF LESS THAN 05 YEARS)”, this is another indication that information I have supplied this Service provider has been Falsified and procedure has been manipulated to reduce the risk on the loan since I was employed for less than 05 Five years.
1.6.3. Is the above procedure not in place to ensure job stability and security and gives the credit provider an indication on the credit applicants stability of income?
1.6.4. Is this not another sign of falsifying information supplied to secure the credit agreement?
1.6.5. Is this not another sign that this Service Provider conducts reckless lending?
1.6.6. Is it not part of the NCA and NCR act that any applicant must present current pay slips as proof of income and proof of applicant’s employment?
1.6.7. Can the JD GROUP please explain to me how would it be possible for my HR Department to confirm an employment or this Service provider to record on their application that I have been employed for longer than 05 Five years if my pay slips I had to submit in writing clearly stipulated date of engagement 2014/09/22. Please refer to insert of my pay slip I had to submit for application of this credit agreement.
1.6.8. Does this not form part of falsifying information supplied to this Service provider, and does this not form part of conducting reckless credit lending by this service provider?
1.6.9. Please refer to what this Sales consultant recorded as source of verifying my current employment can JD Group please supply me with the proof of this confirmation.

1.7. Please refer to documentation printed from JD Group system indicating what has been recorded by Sales representative on germane Application For Credit.
1.7.1. How is it possible for this document to reflect that I am the owner of …… Davis Street Vryburg?
1.7.2. Is it not part of RICA procedure that proof of residence needs to be presented with any application of Credit?
1.7.3. If the above is an Legal requirement set out by the South African Government to present RICA documentation, how can it be possible for an Consumer to present he owns property if he owns none and present proof to Service provider of a lease agreement.
1.7.4. Does this not mean perhaps that the Sales Consultant has Falsified the information I have supplied to improve the chances on a successful loan for own benefit on commission or for an account to be approved since any valuable assets a person owns lessens the risk factor in securing any account or loan agreement?
1.7.5. Does this not add to conducting of reckless lending by this service provider?

1.8. Please refer to documentation printed from JD Group system indicating what has been recorded by Sales representative on germane Application For Credit.
1.8.1. Here the Sales Consultant has recorded that I live at 08 Davis street Vryburg for longer than 15 Fifteen years and 01 one month.
1.8.2. Can the JD GROUP please explain the intentions of this Service provider for me in the following sense when conducting a loan application, I would like to highlight the following – Refer back to the agreement I signed with this Service provider on 23 April 2015 on that agreement a different sales consultant assisted me but recorded that I lived and owned this property for a time period of 05 Five years.
1.8.3. Can the JD GROUP please explain to me if it was mistakenly recorded by this Service provider why does two different consultants make the same mistake?
1.8.4. Can the JD GROUP please explain to me how can one Contract show 05 Five Years and in a time period from: 23 April 2015 to 23 November 2015 they record a time difference of MORE THAN 10 TEN years and 01 one month, how is this possible?
1.8.5. Does this not proof that more than one consultant of this service provider is conducting reckless lending and does this not proof that information Consumers provide are being falsified to improve the approval of an application?
1.8.6. I have a transfer letter from transferred me to Vryburg Branch in March 2015 that I presented also to the Sales Consultant since I lived on Company premises that the company leased from the owner of 08 Davis Street Vryburg.
1.8.7. Does this not mean perhaps that the Sales Consultant has Falsified the information I have supplied to improve the chances on a successful loan or opening an account to be approved.
1.8.8. Does the time an applicant lives at a certain place have no impact on the loan or account to be opened?
1.8.9. Is this not conducting reckless lending?

Jd