Russells Thohoyandou Store on Post Office Street (Shop 1 - 4)bad service from manager lucky of russells thohoyandou post office street (shop 1-4)

On the 5th of October 2018 i went to Russells Thohoyandou store on Post Office Street (Shop 1 - 4) and bought headboard and pedestal set. Also paid for a private delivery as recommended by the store manager Lucky.

Mr Lucky gave the delivery driver permission to go to the storeroom to collect the products by himself and unfortunately he ended up taking wrong products. Two headboards were delivered to my home.

I informed the manager about the problem and he said i was suppose to pay for a delivery again for me to get right products of which i denied. For the past two months i have been phoning him to get the feedback about him delivering the right products but there was no success. Lucky wanted me to pay for the second delivery and it was not my fault for the store to deliver wrong products at first place. The store did not follow right procedures as the allowed a non-employee to pick products by himself and even being monitored by the store employees or by Lucky as the store manager.

We later agreed that when he delivers for someone else by my area he would also include my products and also come fetch his first wrong products he delivered to me as they were still stuck at my home. Surprisingly today Lucky made a delivery to my home without notifying me and unfortunately the person who has my rooms key was not at home. Lucky then decided to take back the delivery or products still without letting know. When i was informed about all that i phoned him and his rude, arrogant respond to me was that he decided to do that as there was no one to open for him and that he is not my "key holder".

I found that as rude especially when coming to me as a customer and from him as a store manager whom i thought he should know better about giving best service to the customers.

As a result of all that i requested for my refund. i asked him to send me his email address so i can send my account details and he denied.

Lucky is so rude. Very arrogant and helpless. All that he does is o lie to me as a customer and make empty promises.

• Updated by Mrs Mudzanani, Dec 01, 2018