Russell's / black friday base set
Russell's furniture store had a sleepmaster queen base set advertised for R2000. I had paid cash in full but the store was out of stock, I aS asked to wait for stock to arrive.
2months later the sleemaster base set was delivered only to find it was a just a foam mattress.
I informed the manager at the pinetown hill street branch. He informed me that he can only exchange it for me if I took a Edblo base set while h meant I had to pay an additional R1299 more which I was prepared to do.
But he was also out of stock and had to wait months when I enquired the manager informed me that he can not exchange the foam base set for me.
The base set is still in the plastic unused.
This is by no fault of mind bad request urgent assistance in this regard.
More Russell's Complaints & Reviews
- Russells - poor customer care 
- Russells - damaged furniture 
- Russells - customer service 
- Russells - service failure 
- Russells - no service after account settled
- Russells / Pepkor Trading - russells complaint unresolved no customer service
- Russells / Pepkor Trading - stolen tv
- Russells Wynberg-Cape Town - lounge suit
- Russells - damaged goods 
- Russells / Pepkor Trading - damaged furniture, r300 voucher not received