Russ Ultes - Alliance Aluminum / Ripped Off my Elderly Parents

1 Charlotte, NC, United States

In the month of December 2011 my elderly parents contracted to have the roof repaired on their home with Jim Keating and US Roofing Systems. The salesman Jim Keating was the only postive experience my parents had with this company. Once Russ Ultes got involved with his partner John Ricci the postive experience went down hill fast. My parents were told that they would not have absorb any cost to replace their roof until Russ Ultes removed the old shingles from the house. Once the old shinglkes were removed John Ricci and himself threaten my parents that they were going to have to pay them an additional $800 or they were not going install the new shingles even after Ultes was paid directly over $5, 000 in cash from my parents. Now, my parents have a roof leaking and cannot afford to have someone else repair what should of been installed properly. After having the roof inspected and doing some research it was found that Mr. Ultes did not remove the old felt, flashing or wood from my parents home, which is causing my parents cielings to be damaged everytime it rains. I checked up with the supplier and was told the company is buying product under the name Alliance Aluminum from Tampa, Florida owned by Lincoln Sziranko and have had difficult getting paid at times from ULtes and Sziranko. Now, my parents neighbor who also used this company informs me that Ultes and Ricci started another company called Federal Roofing and Restoration and closed US Roofing Systems sticking homeowners with roofs leaking all over Charlotte.