RushMyPassport.com / No refund so far
I contacted your company because I thought I needed a passport with my changed name after getting married and I was going to be traveling in 4 weeks. I sent all documents by Fed Ex on a Wednesday evening at 5:30 pm. The next day, Thursday, I found a passport with my "changed/married" name that I had not remembered I had attained! I called RUSHMYPASSPORT immediately and they said they would cancel my order and send my documents back. (I called at 3:30 pm on that Thursday, so the documents may not have even been received yet.)
They sent me a refund form. I filled it out immediately and faxed it, also emailed it. I still have seen no refund and am very angry. This certainly shouldn't cost $178. I'm sure nothing was done by you at this point?? My order # is 577477. Please send me a refund. I'm very frustrated with communication also. I have emailed at least 3 times inquiring about this refund.
More RushMyPassport.com Complaints & Reviews
- RushMyPassport.com - Credit Card Charged and No Passport 
- RushMyPassport.com - Fraud 
- RushMyPassport.com - lack of full refund 
- RushMyPassport.com - Took my money, did not provide service 
- RushMyPassport.com - Passport 
- Rush My Passport - passport assistance service
- Rush My Passport - Expediting Passport
- RushMyPassport.com - Passport fiasco!
- RushMyPassport.com - Charged my credit card $200 for a service they never performed!
- RushMyPassport.com - Credit card charged for a service I did not use