RushMyPassport.com / No refund so far

1 Reading, PA, United States Review updated:

I contacted your company because I thought I needed a passport with my changed name after getting married and I was going to be traveling in 4 weeks. I sent all documents by Fed Ex on a Wednesday evening at 5:30 pm. The next day, Thursday, I found a passport with my "changed/married" name that I had not remembered I had attained! I called RUSHMYPASSPORT immediately and they said they would cancel my order and send my documents back. (I called at 3:30 pm on that Thursday, so the documents may not have even been received yet.)
They sent me a refund form. I filled it out immediately and faxed it, also emailed it. I still have seen no refund and am very angry. This certainly shouldn't cost $178. I'm sure nothing was done by you at this point?? My order # is 577477. Please send me a refund. I'm very frustrated with communication also. I have emailed at least 3 times inquiring about this refund.
Thank you.

Rk
Mar 30, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      21st of Sep, 2018

I called on Sept 19th to cancel my order764657 They where to send me a refund form RRF I have not received yet

Catherine Gorneault