RushCard / rushcard no help

Jul 14, 2015
You been warned, I have nothing against prepaid debit cards I have a serve card and a net spend and they are all for different ways of payments, I had money on my card about 495 that I had deposit I lost it in my job and I didn't noticed the charged until the next day I called them and dispute the charges they took about 30 days to credit my account then debit my account 15 days later, they said the charges were correct and I made them. I asked for a detail letters saying how they came up with that answer. I notice that the person that bought the items bought them online and used a completely different billing address even the shipping address was different, the items that were delivered were hand delivered to other people. There is so many facts showing that it was not me but yet they said it was. I even wrote a rebuttal letter to their corporate office and they still said no, in top of all that they closed my account and told me to go to hell thank you someone else will enjoy those items. Rush card stay away or if u don't ever loose your card never cause you will be f.

RushCard Logo RushCard