RushCard / continuous blocked access after verification

Unirush FInancial Services
On May 27, 2015 I transferred funds to my mother in the amount of $200.00 for her birthday. Given the fact she is a RushCard member herself, I conveniently used the card to card transfer option. Accidentally, I pressed the send button too many times (sending 5 transfers for $200.00 I believe), transferring my mother an excessive amount. I checked my online account and 3 of the transactions were cancelled and I had my mother transfer back the other $200; leaving her with my originally planned birthday gift of $200.00. I went to the gas station to use my card and was informed it was blocked. I immediately logged into my online account; keep in mind I still have access at this point, and checked my balance verifying everything is good, and it was. I then called rushcard, whom I've been with for a few years now, and spoke with a customer service representative who took me through an extensive verification process. Albeit, I answered the questions right and my account was still blocked. I was told to email documents with my first and last name, the last four of my social security number, and home address to agent@rushcard.com. I sent each document, received the confirmation number known as the LTK, and was told it'll take 24 to 48 hours to resolve, and that it is being sent up to the "corporate office". This was on May 29, 2015. June 2, 2015 I spoke with Frank and he told me they never received my information even though I got the confirmation (LTK) email and that I had to send everything again. Except to id@rushcard.com this time. I sent them and received another confirmation email with the same LTK reference number. Between June 1-5th, 2015, I spoke with numerous representatives to include Frank, Daisy #48572, and Carol #1322965, and each one repeated the same thing. That they haven't received any documents, even though they acknowledged my LTK confirmation number. This has cause a tremendous amount of stress on me and my family. I am a Veteran and Wounded Warrior, suffering from PTSD and TBI, and this has had me spiraling into depression and anxiety attacks. Losing sleep at night and affecting my work and family life. Thinking how can I get my hard earned money to pay my bills, rent, and get groceries for my family. They have hung up on me multiple times leading me to call back and be outside of my character lashing out at them out of frustration. I'm getting to the point I feel like I can't take it anymore.
Jun 5, 2015