Rush Card / poor customer service!!!

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I don't understand why we hire aliens to work in jobs that are to provide excellent customer service. I was put on hold by 3 representatives for more than 20 mins, all because I ask to speak to a supervisor as to why my renewal card wasn't mailed out earlier than 2 weeks before it's the end of the month. No one came to the phone I hung up and called back a total of 3 times, finally I told the last agent iris, I was going to use her as the escape goat, I want to talk with a supervisor, and she put me on hold for 2 mins and came back and fed me a line of # that all of the supervisors were all taking calls at that time and I would need to leave a number for them to call me back after 2 hours. What???
They better be glad their # # are in ohio. No english speaking mofo's!!!
Hello russell!!! You gotta do better bro. I am going to have to cancel my account with you, simply because, I don't trust those people you have working for you, and if you don't care, hey I don't give a [censored], and I don't have to support you either.
Hey ya'll western union has a great card with no $1 fee everytime you use it. Go check it out

Westernunion.com, click on prepaid cards/gift cards and get yo'self some real #!!!
Peace and love ya'llllllllllll!!!

Comments

24th of Aug, 2012

I purchased a Rush card @ Walgreens thinking it was a green dot card of some kind, One reason being that in LARGE letters it has a GREEN DOT/ PAY PAL logo printed right on the front of the reload card. I am semi new to using the pre paid card system in the first place so I am unfamiliar with the wide variation of cards. Also, It was the only one on the rack, So My choices were none. Like an idiot, Rather than just walk out, I bought this card after reading the word Green Dot and RE-LOAD, I still was not sure what a RUSH CARD was. After trying to RE-LOAD My existing GREEN DOT card, Mind You, I only put 30.00 on the card, Plus the 4.95 initial cost from Walgreens, I returned to the store the next day with My receipt and the card, After being told that Walgreens could not refund My money, The manager kindly dialed the number for Rush Card and let Me speak to a customer rep. Not happy about it, But with no other way out than to apply for a Rush Card over the phone right then, I gave My information to the rep. and was told I would have My card in 7-10 working days. The time period came and went, Without My checking on the so called "status" of My card as the customer Representative had said I could do. It was 30.00, Not 300.00, Why worry? About 15 days into it, I finally called And got cut off I don't know how many times, On a minute phone, I can tell You, I started to get twisted, When I finally did get someone on the phone and went through all the crap AGAIN, I was told I did not qualify for one????? IT'S A PRE-PAID CARD!!!, HOW DO I NOT QUALIFY???? AGAIN, I give her all My info and the address, I had just moved and was using a friend's as a mailing address, She tells Me that I have to give her a different address?????? WHAT??? The whole time, I am having to repeatedly ask her what she had just said, Because I could not make out what she was saying.I asked what she meant by a"different address". I said that is the only address I have, What am I supposed to do? Just pull one out of a hat? She said, Yes, I need a different address, I can not send you a card to the address You gave Me. At this point I tried to tell her that I wanted a supervisor. Also, I could not say one or two words before she would interrupt Me. I asked her to please not interrupt. When she did it on that request also, I asked if she knew the definition of the word . She told Me to stop getting mad, ( I was not YET and had not spoke out with foul language of any kind, ) I told her that I wanted to speak with her supervisor and I had nothing left to say to her at all. All the while getting interruptions from her with every sentence I started. Thinking I am on hold for a supervisor finally, I sat back and waited, Just glad to be off the phone with her, FOUR minutes, If not FIVE went by with dead silence and My heart pounding like her head needed to be. All of the sudden, She said, Are You Finished? I had to look at the phone. I said, What??? i thought I was done with You a long time ago? I've been waiting for a supervisor!!! I said, Do You people just do this crap with every one that calls? You play this ### until they get tired and just give up? Then on to the next complaint? The piss cutter of the whole thing is this, GREEN DOT, although it is printed right on front of the RUSH CARD Is in NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, CONNECTED WITH RUSH CARD in ANY WAY!!! As it states on the back, In small print. WHAT THE [censored] IS IT ON THE CARD FOR? IF this is the case? You would think that somehow the laws of false advertising or fraud or just plain ### would give consumers some kind of leverage against these kind of operations from being in business in the first place. Based on part by the fact that We can't understand a damn word they say, We Loose out on our end and tough ###? I am left only to feel sorry for the people that have put a lot of money into this [censored]in' white or tan in this case, collar crime. Every extra day they can not give a persons money back, It's just more in interest they make. I believe it is INTENTIONAL.

7th of Apr, 2014

they yelled at me then hung up. told i didnt have and money
    I FILED TAXES IN 2013 FOR 2012 AND RUSH CARD TOLD ME I HAD A DEPOSIT OVER THEIR LIMIT AND I NEEDED TO SEND MY I.D AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD INFORMATION; 1040 AND THEY WOULD RELEASE MY MONEY. I DID WHAT WAS TOLD AND IN TWO DAYS I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND TALK TO A SUPERVISION. I ASKED WHAT WAS GOING ON IF THEY HAVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION THEN HE HANGS THE PHONE UP ON ME. I CALLED BACK AND THEY TELL ME I HAVE NO MONEY. I ASKED FOR ANOTHER SUPERVISOR WHO TELL ME THE MONEY WAS SENT BACK TO THE I.R.S. WHO DIDN'T HAVE IT. SANTA BARBRA DID AND THEY TOLD ME RUSH CARD RESTRICTED MY GOVERNMENT INFORMATION AND I BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS SENT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAVE I EVER DID TO THAT BANK.I DOESN'T MAKE SINCE .