Rush Cardgetting rush card to unblock your card

Rush card is the worst prepaid card service that I ever had, I had a block placed on my card because I was in the hospital for 38 days and I did not want anyone to try to access money from my card while I was in the hospital, to make a long story short when I get out the hospital I called rush card's customer service to unblock my card, they asked me to fax over a copy of my social security card, state id, moneypak, a utility bill, a social security budget sheet, marriage license and a birth certificate, each time I sent it they said that they didn't receive it or it was to dark or the utility bill wasn't a recent one omg excuse after excuse I even had to take a copy of both the state id and social security card with my phone and not only fax it but e-mail it to them not one not twice but 8 times and after all that they said okay we have received all your documents we have to send it to the corporate office for review and then they will decide what to do, so this went on and on back and fourth for 15 days and still they would not sent me the 698.00 in my card account to top it off I called them up again and they said ma'am we don't have it in our records that you sent in all your documents. That was it I finally after 3 days of searching finally found the number of their corporate office not that they gave it to even though I asked time and time again and all they said was ma'am we don't have that number, so here is the number I called and they unblocked my card with no problem [protected] kim macintosh and guess what she really speaks english unlike rush-cards customer service agents which are from india, philippines can't understand anything they say. Hope this helps all the people that are having problems with rush card

Comments

Goldsboro
    North Carolina
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I filled out a application months ago for a Visa Rush Card and I never received it.Then I called customer service twice and they put me on hold then the call ended I didn't speak to a representative not once.If i have problem in the future about my SSN I'm SUING!!!ITS A BIG SCAM!

• Kv
      Oct 13, 2010
    Rush Card - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
    Rush Card

Do not ever trust RUSH CARD, because they will just give out your money to about anyone they feel like, if I was anyone, just hold your money in COLD HARD CASH, and if you need to pay for anything, I'd rather get a money order, now.

• He
    Rush Card - Horrible service
    Fort Lauderdale
    Florida

This Company is HORRIBLE! You can't speeak to anyone that speaks English. There is no one to contact when you have a problem. Everything you need takes 24-48 hours to do. I have never had such a problem with a major company in my life!!! Why is this acceptable?

• Vj
      Jul 19, 2011

File a complaint with your local Department of Consumer Affairs IMMEDIATELY!!! They will assist you! They helped me and my family when we had a problem with Sears!

• He

Ok Thank you.

• Br
      Feb 15, 2012
    Rush Card - Scam
    Russell Simmons
    rushcard.com

I recieved one of the rush card, I was told by using the promote code I wouldn't have a 9.95 card fee. Well thats a lie, I was charge with a 9.95 fee plus a 1.00 for every transaction that was made. When I tried to talk to a agent he told me he could not find my application.

• De
      Mar 09, 2012

My name is dérrace cosey i filed my taxes on 03/08/12 and had a hassel al day still never got my money something must happen about this

• Re
      Mar 12, 2013

I am very unhappy with being a customer of Rush do to the fact that I have been waiting almost a week for my account to get unlocked .. I was told on march 8 2013 by the supervisor that my card will be unblocked today march 12, 2013... I can't even take care of my kids... I just don't appreciate the fact that rush has aces to my account but I don't ... I fell like I am being set up so they can divide my money among each other ... I am trying to be patients ... But have ran out of patients ... I can't even pay my rent... Thanks to Rush I have to pay a two week late fee... Now I am been told that I have to watt longer...

• Jk
      Aug 09, 2013

well they blocked my card because of a moneypack i loaded rushcard says that they cant unlock my card but greendot is giving them the word im like green dot is not even rush my card is lock i have money on my card an i have no acess no ATM, NO TRANSFERS NO SPENDING NOTHING THEY HAVE CONTROL OVER MY CARD AND MONEY ### RUSHCARD SIMMONS LAME ###

• Ka
      Oct 16, 2013
    Rush Card - Charges
    Georgia

I keep getting a charge on my debit card for $7.95. I don't know why, I haven't bought anything of that amount. I wanna know why. I want that money put on my card ASAP
    Thank you.
    From Katie

• Co
      Feb 09, 2014
    Rush Card - holding my refund for 2014

IT MY DAMN MONEY NOT RUSH LET MY MONEY GO I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY !!! THIS CARD IS SOME B******T !!! I'M CALLING THE WORLD NEWS ABOUT THIS S**T !!! ITS MY REFUND !!!

• St
      Apr 15, 2015
    Rush Card - BAD CARD
    GLENDALE

I HAVE HAD SEVERAL FRAUDULENT CHARGES ON MY RUSHCARD AND HAVE TRIED TO DISPUTE THEM AND SUBMITTED WHAT THEY ASK FOR NOT ONLY HAVE THEY DENIED MY CLAIMS BUT THE CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY MONEY FOR IT THEY STATE THAT THEY ARE VISA OWNED BUT THEY LIE AND THEY REFUSE TO GIVE YOU ANY INFO

• 1a
      Nov 04, 2015

Not able to access my money off of my rush card. I have been a rush card member for several years and I have never had a problem until now. I currently get direct deposit from my job and rush card has deactivated my card and now I'm locked out of my account and not able to have access to my money. Bills are due, car needs gas and my family need things. This is totally unacceptable!!! I want my money! I work hard just like the next person! I would like to be apart of the rush card customer law suit... please email me at: [protected]@aol.com.

Sincerely,
    ANGERY CUSTOMER!!!

• Qz
      Nov 21, 2018

@1Angry Customer15 I am having the same problem did your card ever get unblocked. Do you have the number to the cooperate office so I can get my card unblocked

• Tr
      Dec 17, 2015

This has caused me so much panic and worry.
    It's Christmas!!! Legally they can not accept money knowing damn well that people can not access it after. THAT IS FLAT OUT AGAINST THE LAW. ITS FRAUD ITS THEFT IT IS UNETHICALLY IRRESPONSIBLE.

I HOPE THE EMPLOYEES OF THE RUSH CARD COMPANY AND ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO HAVE CHILDREN HAVE A REAL NICE HOLIDAY.

BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPANY NOW ME AND MY FAMILY WONT.

• Sh
      Aug 02, 2016

I was on the phone with a customer service representative talking about a charge the representative hung up in my face and cancelled my card. Rush card have the worst customer service ever. I will not be a customer of theirs anymore. Then they have the audacity to charge me for a replacement card and to have it expedited so I could pay my bills. Rush card have no compassion for any of their customers.

• Li
      Aug 21, 2017

Someone please help me get in contact with someone above their csr they blocked my card and wont tell me why I've been sending in documents that they asked for 2 weeks now to get my check off my card I have 3 kids to take care of I just sent another document last Thursday that was dated for last Thursday they said today they need another one dated within 30 days the paper is dated e days ago!!! They keep telling me the same thing they won't listen nor give any information for someone that will actually help me

• Tt
      Sep 01, 2017

I've been a customer of Ruscard for 11 years and never had a problem until now. They keep saying fax this document and that document and I've done that. Then they keep saying they need something dated within the last 30 days I've done that and they still refuse to unblock my card. I have a disabled child to take care of and can't cause of they bull***t. None of the employees speak English and tries to over talk you. But I will be filing a lawsuit. I work too hard for the little money I get. Russell Simmons should be ashamed.

• Qz
      Nov 21, 2018

Does anyone have the number to the cooperate office. My card has been blocked for the last three weeks and nobody can help me saying they can't do anything until the cooperate office unblocks it. I have rent that is behind and kids to feed.

• Ro
      Dec 04, 2018

Am having the same problem, my paid for a cruise my card, and i decided not to go the cruise line refunded my money?rushcard put a block on my card, and chsnged my security questions do i cant have access to my account..sending in different documents still no results...i ask to speak to a supervisor in charged, and i was refused, they provided no corporate number no help at all..do any one know the corporate number please let me know..this is crazy...
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Ro
      Dec 04, 2018

Am having the same problem, i paid for a cruise with my card and decided not to go the money was refunded, rushcard blocked my card, after sending in documents still no results, tried getting phone number to coroporate, or talk to a supervisor still no results, they even changed my security answers and blocked me from getting to my account, , can someone please give me some help this is crazy...robbed without a gun

• To
      Jul 13, 2019

My account is locked

• En
      Aug 25, 2019

I have been a loyal Rushcard customer. I had 3 cards and one day I went to my account and it was blocked not sure why so I called numerous of times, no one could tell me why. I'm very confused of why so I tried to open another account and it said I needed to verify my identity so I sent in the paperwork over and over I have money on one of my cards but all my accounts are blocked and I cant get another account opened because they keep saying their not receiving my information. I'm just outraged that I have been treated like this. What can i do to get my money off the card and to unblock my account.

Sep 18, 2019