Rush Card / returned check deposit

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Worst customer service ever!
I called to ask if it was okay to send a check that was over a certain limit and was told yes send the check in and it would post to my account in 10 business days.
I sent the check next day air; tracking it and it arrived on june 30, 2009
I called to check of the date it would clear and was told it did not arrive.
I told the person it did and was signed for by "person who signed" at 8:15 am.
They still said it had not arrived and since it's over the limit it can not be deposited and would return.
I told them I was told to send the check and that it would clear.
They said there were no guarentees and the check would be sent back. They said someone will call me. No one ever did.
I called on july 6th and was told the check was on it's way back to me, but they did not have a tracking number. How odd???
So today (July 7th) I called them again and asked for the tracking number for the check they're returning to me.
I was told they don't have one. I said how do you know it's on it's way back to me and they said it was on it's way to their lock box. I said that's not what I was told.
Again they said someone will call me... Yeah er right!
I said that is totally unreasonable and I need to talk to someone now. I asked to speak to their corporate office. I was told they do not have a transferring #. I asked for the direct number and was told there wasn't one.
Frustrated I said, "how the hell do you get in touch with them than?" and was told via email.
So I said, "fine give me an email address."
"i'm sorry we cannot do that!"
Something is wrong with rush card/jp morgan and I will never ever do business with them again!
Oh and get this in closing I told them I am closing my account, how will my funds left in the account be returned to me...
Oh ma'am we'll send you a check and it'll take 8 to 10 business days!
I'll repeat myself! I will never do business with rush card/jp morgan and if you are smart you won't either!

Comments

7th of Apr, 2014

i am in your boat .they even yelled me and hung up. anyways who would check on their money. banks think were dumb.well we arent.
    I FILED TAXES IN 2013 FOR 2012 AND RUSH CARD TOLD ME I HAD A DEPOSIT OVER THEIR LIMIT AND I NEEDED TO SEND MY I.D AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD INFORMATION; 1040 AND THEY WOULD RELEASE MY MONEY. I DID WHAT WAS TOLD AND IN TWO DAYS I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND TALK TO A SUPERVISION. I ASKED WHAT WAS GOING ON IF THEY HAVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION THEN HE HANGS THE PHONE UP ON ME. I CALLED BACK AND THEY TELL ME I HAVE NO MONEY. I ASKED FOR ANOTHER SUPERVISOR WHO TELL ME THE MONEY WAS SENT BACK TO THE I.R.S. WHO DIDN'T HAVE IT. SANTA BARBRA DID AND THEY TOLD ME RUSH CARD RESTRICTED MY GOVERNMENT INFORMATION AND I BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS SENT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAVE I EVER DID TO THAT BANK.I DOESN'T MAKE SINCE .

7th of Apr, 2014