Runescpae / Permanent Banning of Acoount Dooodlebrain

1 St. John's Innovation Centre/Cowley Road, Cambridge, England, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

After being a devoted and faithful player on runescape for over three years, they banned my account dooodlebrain for supposedly macroing. I am innocent! They were not able to show proof, which I can guarantee you they have none. Tthey also have no way of detecting a botting system and I am living proof of that. Because I never used one and they accused me of using one. I have filed an appeal which has been pending now for almost seven months and it's because I was a high level free to play player. I have written to them on several occasions and have gotten no where. They make it very difficult to contact them. After months of frustration and trying to prove my innocence, I am still waiting for them to reinstate my account. They want me to make another one. Why bother, for them to just ban the next one without cause. I worked very hard in building an account and not to mention a friends list. My account was a level 125 with a lot of items and money on it. They took it away for no reason but their own selfishness, due to the fact I refuse to play to be a member. Companies like them should be banned from online gaming.

Comments

• Mo
      22nd of Jun, 2012
    Runescpae - luring
    England, Essex
    United Kingdom

runescape user name mr noobs made me follow him to the wilderness and killed me, took all my saradomin armour, queen guard staff and dragon ceremonial cape!! If you see him around dont trust him.