Comments

• Ak
      Feb 11, 2011

Run Local Locksmith provides services in snowy conditions, warms up hearts

I was at my friend’s place, some 50 km away from my home, when it began to snow heavily and, being busy in the party, I forgot that my car is parked outside. When I came to the car to drive back home, I found that the ignition and the transponder keys of the switch of my car was not working. I found the run-local locksmith from my mobile and asked them to send a specialist for the same. I wondered whether any one would be coming in these weather conditions. To my pleasant surprise, he did turn up ion the next 30 minutes and changed the keys for me. Though I still could not go back home, I appreciate the sense of commitment of the locksmiths of the company.

• Al
      Feb 17, 2011

Run Local Locksmith is target of malicious campaigning

What is all that crap that I am reading about the Run Local Locksmith Company? I had the chance to use their services myself on one occasion and provided their reference to two of my contacts. There were absolutely no issues with us at all. What is being reported in this forum in unbelievable and I are of the firm opinion that is the doing of some mischief monger who is making use of the internet medium for the malicious campaigning. There was no threatening body language or over charging or misleading us on any front. Rather, we found them to be quite efficient and focused in their work. And, if they do charge a bit extra, with prior information of the same, I do not think that they need to be labeled wrong in the public at all.

• Av
      Feb 19, 2011

Run Local Locksmith show remarkably good service

I had to call for a locksmith when the key of the safe-lock of my iron cabinet was lost. I normally use it for keeping important documents and jewelry. I wanted to get the lock opened without any harm to the locking system or things kept inside. At the same time, I also wanted the locksmith to be reliable for that crucial work since it actually meant showing him the way to the safe where my valuable are kept. My friend referred me to the Run Local Locksmith and I asked for their services. The locksmith arrived in the next 30 minutes. After examining the lock, he told me the price for rekeying the same. After working for about more than an hour, he was able to open the safe, but he desisted from opening it full. Instead, he moved aside and walked away, allowing me to inspect and check for all the belongings. I really appreciate this move and it showed his professionalism and impeccable personal integrity. Frankly, I paid him more than what he had asked for.

Apr 11, 2011

THEY ARE [censor]N SCAMMERS
    NOT A LICENCED LOCKSMITH
    BEWARE YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF

• To
      Apr 27, 2011

I had to call a locksmith from Run Local Company for operating on urgently on my safe lock where my travel documents were kept since I had to board a flight the same day. It was good to see that the person arrived in a van and after showing his license, ID card, telling the price, he was quickly on his way to opening the locks. From the small screws, nuts, bolts and screw drivers, to the latest gas cutting equipment, I could see that the person has come well prepared for meeting my requirements. Without doubt, he opened the lock without any damage to the lock whatsoever. It was good to see extreme professionalism at work. Prices were well deserved as well.

May 28, 2011

Run local locksmith provides reasonably priced service

This locksmith company busted my long held belief that locksmiths are opportunists and the meanest of all. The locksmith came with all his tools and lock picks for attending to the lock of my safe made of stainless steel. Arrival was timely, in about 25 minutes of making the call. He was polite, courteous, told me clearly that it was only about 20-30 minute work and also told the charges along with it. He did not make a tall order of the work to extract more money from me…very reasonable in charging for services.

•   May 31, 2011

Last night I was clearing my kitchen. I picked up the entire litter on the table and put it in the dustbin. Today when I was searching for the keys to my car, I realized that the keys were kept on the table under that litter and it was cleaned up along with the other stuff. I then called Run Local Locksmith. They came to my rescue and unlocked the car for me. I would like to thank Run Local Locksmith for their support.

• Mi
      Jun 17, 2011

Thanks for your efficient and kind services Run Local Locksmith

My house door got jammed and I had no other door keys to open from. I had no other alternative than just waiting outside for some help. But, then my neighbors gave me the number of Run Local Locksmith services, and, I got relieved when they got my door house opened. Thanks for your efficient and kind services.

• Re
      Jun 30, 2011

Run Local Locksmith helps to save my life

I never had such a fearsome day in my life like the one which I witnessed in the shopping mall. I got struck up in the elevator along with some ten other people for about one hour. The door of the lift got jammed. The attendant locksmith of the lift was on leave that day. Therefore the local locksmiths were called to perform the operations. Some initial calls were not responded to. But, Run Local Locksmith took the call quickly and sent off the person who reached us well in time. Had it not been for his efficient and focussed work, we would have suffocated inside the elevator.

• Ro
      Aug 17, 2011

Best Sacramento locksmith Services

We called Locksmith Sacramento at 6:00 in the evening of a rainy Saturday after I found the door-lock of my entrance jammed. I got a quick response within 10 minutes and they came within half an hour. The price was exactly what the operator had quoted. I was extremely satisfied by their professional attitude.

• Ra
      Nov 17, 2011

Phoneix locksmith successfully installs the ultra-modern security system

I was planning to open a Jewelry showroom and was planning the use of ultra-modern security system to ensure that safety of material and people could be maintained. While selecting the system was not difficult, find the right Phoenix locksmith company who could install this was not easy. After giving the chance to a few companies, it was the Run Local Locksmith who could do it without any hitch. I must say it was sheer experience and ingrained training at display.