Run Local Locksmith / Run local locksmith technicians are highly trained

Run local locksmith technicians are highly trained and driving a fully equipped locksmith vehicle and ready to meet the needs of any job at our home. Whether we have lockout situation, need to change locks or re-key our locks. Once we call Run local locksmith, there professional locksmith will arrive our home with the fastest response time, and he will explain the newest types of locks to us and make recommendations based on our unique needs-customer satisfaction guarantee! At Run local locksmith they offer high-security products for our home using the most advanced technology at affordable prices. Run Local can help us make a great first impression, starting at the front door and continuing throughout the house, while offering the best security a homeowner can buy. Call them today for all your residential locksmith needs. I hope if you people take there help now probably it would be best.

Comments

• Pa
      16th of Dec, 2010

I dont know about others, but my experience was different. They were a little late, but their work was excellent. I will give them 10/10 on their work performance. I took services from them just a month back and it was the best services i could ever get. The team was so humble and wonderful in cooperation and the charges were exactly explained to us and the same are visible on the websites. They offer lock installation, lock repair, and installation of locks with pick-proof cylinders. Today, Run Local is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology such as biometrics and high security locks. Providing a wide range of products, styles and finishes, Run Local can install what you need. In addition, They stand behind every lock they install with some of the best after-sales service in the business. They offer a 6 month warranty on new locks.

• Ri
      17th of Dec, 2010

The keys of my BMW got locked inside it accidently. I used the internet to find who can open its door without any damage. The first few calls to the service providers were either transferred to the automated voice recorders or were not responded at all, which I found quite strange. Run Local Locksmith not only took the call at 2 in night but also sent the expert automobile locksmith within next 25 minutes.

• Ro
      17th of Dec, 2010

I have taken services from them they are good and efficient in services. Run Local Locksmith are good in delivering the services on the specified time and in reasonable cost.Best Services are offered by them presently I have even given there reference to some of my friends living in here are one of them called me saying that the team is too good in delivering services and very efficient and knowledgeable in the area of expertise. I am really really happy . I hope if you people take there help now probably it would be best .

20th of Dec, 2010

22nd of Dec, 2010

I left my three year old kid in the room and went to the kitchen to take the food. Due to the force of wind, the door of the room got bolted automatically and my kid got locked up inside the room. The lock required the key to get unbolted from outside of the room and, to add to the problem, I got the key locked up inside the room as well.
    Though I could see what my kid was up to from the window, I had to seek locksmith help. I found Run Local Locksmith while searching through the net and called them.
    Thinking that it might take them some time to come, I tried opening the window panes for reaching the door lock. To may astonishment, the locksmith was here within the next 15 minutes and he did not take more than 10 minutes to open the door. So, the problem was solved with a remarkable speed.

27th of Dec, 2010

You are right Sandra, Aaron, Shirley, Roxy & Richerd.

• Ri
      27th of Dec, 2010

I accidently locked my car with keys inside it in an unfamiliar territory, I phoned up my Insurance Company who Referred me to Run Local Locksmith. The woman who answered was very friendly & told me she'd have a technician out to me in less than 30 Min's & it was, The man was very Professional in unlocking up my car & recommended a Transmission Specialist, all in all it turned out well thanks to this Company.

27th of Dec, 2010

We have 3 Italian doors in our house that lock all along the spines. The locks were hard to operate and while we were away, our cat-sitter was locked out. She called a locksmith, who could not fix the locks and ended up drilling out the lock. We called up Run Local Locksmith to fix the lock on the emergency basis. They came over in just 30 minute and put the locks in all three doors in another 30 that too for a very nominal cost. I am really appeased and confided by them. Good Luck.

• De
      27th of Dec, 2010

I had a very bad experience with another locksmith which left me with no lock on my front door. The locksmith quoted me between $ 300 and $ 400 to replace the lock. This seemed like a lot so I called around and Run Local Locksmith charged me quite nominal for the same service. They also cleaned up the mess after fixing the lock. Everything was done so orderly that I must say he was highly professional.

28th of Dec, 2010

We own a rooming house and needed a key system that could not be copied and would easily allow us to change all the keys if one our tenants lost or did not return the front door key when they moved out. We turned to Run Local Locksmith because my best friend suggested me that they are very reliable than any other local locksmiths. I stood tall to these words. I was utterly impressed with their service. It is affordable, fast and friendly.

28th of Dec, 2010

The technician from suggested keying the new locks the same as the other door so there's only one key. This was very helpful as I thought I would have different keys for every lock. He even cleaned up the mess afterwards. There were a couple of times where I was confused if they will charge me extra for all those add-on services, but I taken by the surprise that that all was part of their service too and they charged me as promised on the phone. Since then I admire Run Local locksmith for their excellent service.

30th of Dec, 2010

I had locked myself outside the house with my cellphone and keys inside while house-sitting my friends' home. Since it was a Sunday afternoon I wasn't expecting anyone to come save me anytime soon or even pick up my call. After calling a few other local locksmiths I happened to call Run Local Locksmith. I must that they have emerged as an ace in this field.

• Aa
      30th of Dec, 2010

Mr. Turner from Run Local Locksmith came to my house and installed 3 deadbolts and knob sets at my residence and was very courteous and patient with me explaining all that he was doing as he was performing the work. He did exceptional work at an affordable price. I did find out the he is licensed by the State of Alabama.

• Ro
      31st of Dec, 2010

I had Run Local Locksmith do interior home lock work for me and I also purchased a safe from them. Their work was excellent and the prices more than fair. They also offered me discount on certain products. But beyond that, they answered all my questions completely and recommended other contractors for services that I needed. I wish them Good Luck!

5th of Jan, 2011

You all are talking bull ###. They are best customer service I have ever had to deal with. Run Local Locksmith has become my blind choice after using its service for 3 times now. Every time I approach them for help, I know that it is in safe hands and the job will be done satisfactory. Their efficiency is incredible. One can consider the job done within an hour of call made. I can justly recommend this company to all my friends.

• De
      5th of Jan, 2011

I called Run Local Locksmith at 3am after my girlfriend locked the keys in the car. A live person answered the phone and was at my vehicle 20 minutes later. I thought we would be waking my parents up and dealing with the car in the morning. Instead, we were on the road within 30 minutes of calling them. Hats off to them for their generous service.

6th of Jan, 2011

Last night when I returned home it was quite late and to my shock I realised that I have lost my keys to my home standing right in front of it. I was very disappointed. I thought I’ll have to wait outside till morning for some help. Then I called up Run Local Locksmith. I must say awesome service. Within 20 min of my call they were here and fixed my lock. I was sleep peacefully in the next 20 min.

6th of Jan, 2011

Out of all the listed locksmiths Run local Locksmith is the only locksmith company to come to my aid when I was locked out of my apartment last Saturday at 3:00 a.m. Alex their technician got here really quick and was very professional and the price was cheap considering the late week end hour. I am really appeased by their sincerity and utter honesty.

• Vi
      7th of Jan, 2011

I called Run Local Locksmith because of the great reviews online. I was NOT disappointed. The initial call was handled politely and efficiently. Andy was my service man and he was on polite, time, professional, and got the job done quickly. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend this company to anyone.

12th of Jan, 2011

All this seems to me a crap and made up stories . I have personally called them and taken up the services from them it's all fake and some unfaithful stories that you are making. Probably fo once you may have come across the bad service due to one of the technicians but generalizing it on whole of the company is not that good. Every Individual has particular attitude . Its just that . When I took the services from them 3 years back they were wonderful and now they are awesome in delivering the best of the services of the world. The technicians are very well groomed and very well trained for the services being offered.