Rumba Island Bar / Racist restaurant owner

I am a former employee of this restaurant that kept this type of thing quiet because I needed to keep my job, however since I am no longer there I see no need to keep their dirty little secrets. Let's start with the owner. His name is Nick Papas and he is nothing more than a drunk. He drinks frequently at work usually to the point of being wasted. Even the customers notice his smell and obvious wabble when he walks. He refers quite often to African Americans as the "N" word and says that "we just have to deal with them". The General Manager refers to basketball as "African hand ball". His name is Dave Novak and he also has on many occasions used racist statements to include Blacks, Jews and Latinos. These are the worst kind of people because they pretend to be something that they definitely are not perpetuate this disgusting behavior. By the way these are not sour grapes. This is something that can be confirmed by any employee, they really don't hide it from them. I hope that people read this and these fellows get what they really deserve. If you have any personal pride do not eat here. These are degenerates who make me sick and everyone should know what they are really like.

Comments

• Ve
      10th of Jul, 2009

When someone says that "these are not sour grapes"..They usually are.