Rugs USA / rug order mishandled!
Placed order for rug on July 4. Did not receive within 2 weeks so I called. Took 25 minutes to get representative. She could not help me and said she would email on Monday. Finally received a rug on Friday, July 21. It was not the right rug. Spent 27 minutes waiting to talk to customer service on Friday. Agent told me she would issue return label for pickup of wrong rug. She led me to believe that my original rug was being ordered and shipped.
I called on Saturday to find out when it would arrive and was told they do not order, that I have to reorder and my money would be refunded when rug was picked up/returned. I wanted to speak to supervisor and was told, none were available on weekend. I was asking her questions and was hung up on.
My rug was picked up around 1pm on Monday and I called to speak to a supervisor. Again was told none were available. Only "one person" can handle the issue and she was not there today. I left a voicemail and requested a call. Now I am told the rug I ordered is not in stock.
I will not be ordering from Rugsusa.
More Rugs USA Complaints & Reviews
- Rugs USA - Customer Service/Quality of product 
- Rugs USA - Won't refund money
- Rugs USA - Wrong rug, won't ship return label
- Rugs USA - Force you to pay for something you don't even order: Even the BBB can't get a response
- RugsUSA - Never received product. Pathetic exuse for customer &service&
- Rugs USA - Faulty Advertising 
- Rugs USA - Takes Your Money and NEVER Delivers
- RugsUSA - Slow delivery and charged for their error
- Rugs USA - rug return
- Rugsusa.com/area Rug - Ordering from Rugsusa.com