Rugged Ridge / Bad service

1 460 Horizon Dr, Suite 400Suwanee, GA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a Rugged Ridge Stone Guard from this company in December 2007 as a gift. This is a plastic part. It was too cold to install during the winter. I waited until June to install the part. This part was installed per the instructions. First time the vehicle was driven, the part broke off of the Jeep. I wrote to the company and this is their response.

" I apologize for the problem you had with the hood stone guard. We normally do not have any issues with these. For any warranty exchange or refunds you will need to contact the original retailer. Standard warranty on this product is 90 days."

First they sell me junk, then they do not want to support their own product. Nice customer service. I would recomend never purchasing from this company.

Va

More Rugged Ridge Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Kp
      22nd of Jul, 2015

I purchased neoprene seat covers front and back for my 04 jeep wrangler LJ in August of 2013. The summer of 2014 my brother made a comment that the covers had a redish color to them. I kept saying it was all in his head and was seeing things, but he was right. By the summer of 2015 they had faded to a pink color. I originally had purchased these items from Summit racing. When I called them they directed me back to Rugged Ridge because the warranty had run out. When I contacted RR they said they would replace them (and they let me know what a big favor they were doing me) if I sent pictures and the original order slip. I did not want another replacement pair, because most likely they would do the same thing. No, I wanted my money back. This is when the conversation ended. Am I being unreasonable? Ken S.