RueDeMode / fake uggs/never received

1 2034 E Lincoln Ave. STE 314Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-512-5074

Ordered "UGG" boots on Dec. 9'th from this website, on Dec. 10'th got an email only saying "thank you for your order, which is now in process"... that's it, no tracking #, nothing... so a week went by, ruedemode suddenly changes their website from ugg boots to australian sheepskin boots.. have called 4 times, sent 3 emails and no reply.. here it is Jan. 23'rd, no boots (fake ones no doubt), out of our money until bank investigates it. ruedemode is also affilated with jeansexpress.co.uk ; they are most likely doing business out of their apartment, taking money, sending fakes or nothing at all.. We have filed with the BBB in CA, also IC3 internet crime website. I advise all who have been scammed to do the same so they can be stopped. please read this site for all updated fake uggs websites..

Avoid ruedemode and jeansexpress.co.uk

Comments

• Go
      30th of Jan, 2009

I have ordered from JeansExpress.co.uk over 10 days ago .. No delivery, they dont answer the phone and dont return emails - but they do take your money.

I am disputing the credit card charges and reporting the company to the authorities.

AVOID www.jeansexpress.co.uk !!

• Br
      9th of Mar, 2009

I too was scammed. I ordered two pair of chocolate ugg boots for my daughters for Christmas right after Thanksgiving. I received one pair. By the middle of December, I aggressively pursued contacting this company with no response. I phoned and left messages, and contacted any related email I could find. Not one response. I also contacted paypal. I also contacted the jeans express email. Paypal was worthless because I didn't buy these on eBay, there was no recourse in recovering money lost. Baloney to that! I contacted my credit card company and they reversed the charge. I sent them all my documentation and emails and times documented that I called and how many messages I left on their answering machine. Finally! After the investigation by my credit card company (not paypal), the charge was finally taken off my credit card the end of February. DO NOT BUY from RUE DE MODE or JEAN EXPRESS.CO.UK. Unless you want to be scammed.

• Go
      19th of May, 2009

Wow didnt see your comment, the police in the UK said they cannot help and the Orange California police wont investigate without a report - UK police say the company probably went bust

Lame .. credit card refunded me.. I recently had problems with PAYPAL - THEY ARE USELESS