Rue21money taken off of my gift card and I never even placed my order

I was trying to do an online order using a gift card I received with $75 on it because the closest Rue 21 is an hour away from me. I had the items I wanted in the basket but when I went to check out it told me that I needed a pin to complete the order. My card did not have a pin so I called customer service. The man I spoke to was extremely hard to understand which he told me after speaking to him for 20 minutes that he would send out a paper for me to complete to get a new gift card with a pin on it. I waited 1.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Guys Mills, PA5 weeks and never got anything so I called back. I then spoke to a woman who was also extremely hard to understand which she told me that I had no money on my gift card because I placed an online order on Nov. 16th. I explained the situation to her and told her that I never was able to complete the order and I have not received ANY merchandise. I am still getting emails saying that my basket is waiting for checkout. The woman told me that her supervisor would be in touch within 2 days and I am on day 3 with no communication. I am extremely disappointed in the customer service.

Je