Rue La LA / Don't order from these folks if you can't guarantee that someone is always at your package location
Ruelala.com has some of the best discounts on some of the best designers. Unfortunately, they've also discounted their shipping contracts so they have no flexibility in helping you.
Their contract is set up so you only get one shot of receiving your package. It also seems that their website predicts shipment on the wrong days. So, I missed my package - and my one and only shot for getting it without taking a day off work to go to their service center. UPS (their shipper) told me I had to call my shipper to upgrade the shipping.
So, I call RueLaLa.com and the woman on the phone categorically refuses to help me upgrade my shipping. Claiming their contract is such that they can't (contrary to what UPS said, which I told her).
What surprised me what that she seemed a bit shocked when I then opted to return my merchandise, after telling her that I can't get it. Why should I pay $150 for a box that's traveling around the country when what I really wanted was a cute work dress?
My advice: Don't order from these folks if you can't guarantee that someone is always at your package location. They will not work with you.
More Rue La LA Complaints & Reviews
- RueLaLa.com - If you have to return something, you might as well expect to not get your money back 
- Ruelala - Shipping stinks 
- RueLaLa.com - Beware Buying 
- Rue La LA - I placed the order and never responded to my emails to cancel the orders
- Rue La LA - UNRELIABLE SERVICE AND SHIPPING!! 
- Rue La LA - did not refund all of my money
- Ruelala - spam emails 
- Ruelala - this store is for those who like to wait forever
- Ruelala - I will never buy anything from them
- RueLaLa.com - Bought a shirt from them which never arrived