Rue De Mode Ugg boots / Ugg boots fake

1 2034 E Lincoln Ave., STE 314Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-512-5074

Buyer beware!!! Thiefs!!! I have the same issue as others on this site regarding Ugg boots purchased as a x-mas gift for the wife. At least two sizes too small. Obviouosly counterfeit. Misleading website advertised as Austraillian sheepskin boots. Complete with Ugg box and tags once you receive them. If you didn't have another pair to compare, you may not know. They also look different, a cheap knockoff. There is a warning on Uggs website about counterfeit sales. Sent in email to Uggs with Rue demode website. Could not get in touch with anyone from Rue de mode to get a RMA # or confirm return address. This would be too legit to supply. Voice mail was always full. Return to my several email requests never happened. Their website has not been updated since December. Because I purchased them on 12/7/08 for x-mas, the 30 day exchange period ended before I could return the boots. I still have them. Just want to return them for credit. Credit card company reversed the charges initially and after several months received documentation from Merchant to charge this back to my account. I have sent a rebuttal to their claim, but I have a feeling I am screwed. If I send back the merchandise now, they may not credit my account. It is in the hands of my credit card company right now and they appear to not want to get too involved in this dispute. The delay game to sell their cheap goods maybe their MO.
They appear to be importers bringing in counterfeit goods going by AKA Jeans express out of the UK, onlinesalesusd also. Too much heat and they will disappear only to surface under another name. Thiefs!!!

Rue De Mode Ugg boots

Kd

Comments

• Do
      13th of Sep, 2009

After my experience with Rue De Mode, I have concluded that there probably are no authentic places that sell Ugg Boots. I can't tell what's legitimate so I have given up buying boots that look like Uggs or even attempting to find the real deal. I too, ordered not one but two pairs for my daughters for Christmas last year. What a nightmare. I ordered in November and only received one pair. After waiting for about two weeks, I used every resource available to call, and email this company. I got an answering machine for the phone number. I left many messages because I wasn't going to leave this alone until I got compensation or the boots. At one point, the answering machine could not take my message because the tape was full of other messages. My emails went unanswered. After contacting my credit card company I submitted approximately 10 pages of documented material, I finally got my money back. This took months to get my refund. I know they have operated under the Jeans express name in the UK- who knows what they call themselves now. I looked on their website awhile ago and noticed that they sell the same boot but the name UGG was nowhere to be found. Obviously, they did not sell the authentic australian ugg boot. So I am sure the quality is questionable and I kept the one pair. An expensive knock off. It would seem to me, if a company was going to sell a product and claim it to be something that it is not, you would want to keep under the radar to be profitable. This company is a rip off from the get go and it's insulting that they were so brazen about not honoring orders that were placed.

• Cu
      14th of Sep, 2009

Did you sue them too?

• Do
      14th of Sep, 2009

No, sweetie pie! I got my money back! If you want, I can give you a great website to buy Ugg boots of your own!!!

• Cu