rue de mode / uggs boots ordered not received

United States, California Review updated:
Rue De Mode
Odered pair of Uggs on the 12/09/09..as of today no boots and no notification as to when will be delivered. Recently i was able to access the web page but today web indicates no such address...what do i do...called number but could not leave voice mail due to message of full mail box. Sent email with no reply and faxed a letter with no reply

N  12th of Jan, 2009 by

rue de mode - Never Received Ugg Boots
Rue de Mode
2034E Lincoln Avenue
Phone: 714-512-5074

I order 2 pairs of Ugg boots from this company on December 12. It has been a month and I have not heard a thing from them nor have I received anything. They require immediate payment through paypal or worldpay but don't ship. There isw no e-mail listed on website just phone and fax numbers. I have tried to call and get no answer. Now I heard that the items I do receive many not be real. I want a refund!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!

Lauren Brennan
New Jersey
N  13th of Jan, 2009 by
Rue de Mode has changed name to Jeans Express.net...our money is now in Bangladesh, India...go figure. I called Credit Card company and researched charge. NO Rue de mode or WorldPay on that date. But a charge for the same amount from a Jeans Express. My Credit Card company filed a grievance and credited back the amount to card...hope this helps
A  22nd of Jan, 2009 by
I just got my money back from my bank... The company that took the money out of my account was jeansexpress... Be careful.. I was lucky that my bank refunded me the money. I returned the boots certified mail and was never issued a credit.
A  23rd of Jan, 2009 by
Rue de Mode is a SCAM!
I also ordered a pair of Ugg boots from this company on line on 12/9/08. I paid for them via World Pay(the only way they would take payment). After I hit the button to pay, I immediately felt like I might have made a big mistake.

I never, ever received a confirmation for my order. I told them I had to have the boots by Christmas, to give as a gift. Following two days of emailing, with absolutely no reply, I sent them a cancellation of my order. Legally, any purchase may be cancelled within 5 business days. Still no reply. After at least 8 attempts, I contacted my credit card company to file a dispute. We are in the process now.

Much to my surprise, I got a notice in the mail from my post office on 1-19-09 that I have a package from Rue de Mode! Almost 2 months later! I refused it and sent it back. I am hearing that several people did finally receive the boots, but they were fake. So, I did not even atempt to open or accept them. I want my money back.
So, the lesson here- only buy from reputable, known companies. Do your research on the company. Look at their return policies. Are they a secure website? If the website address in the bar begins with www.https- it is a safe site. The 's' in https means secure.

Sign up with Paypal. Most companies take Paypal, and it is a
guaranteed and safe method to pay. I have used it on Ebay for 6 years. If a transaction goes bad, they will handle the dispute, and give you your money back. You can use any credit cards or have cash withdrawn from your checking accounts. It is safe. Good luck!
N  25th of Jan, 2009 by

rue de mode - thieves
Kathie DeRentiis
1044 Boston Post Road

I ordered UGGS back on 12/08/2008 and still today 01/25/2009 I have not received anything. My cc was charged I've tried e-mails and no response. It said secure site etc. I will now try to have my cc company help and refuse payment. I hope this helps others from further rip offs.
A  26th of Jan, 2009 by
I finally recieved mine and I am 99.9% sure that they are fake.
A  27th of Jan, 2009 by
I paid for my jeans that I ordered from Jeans Express through World Pay, who say they are not responsible for refunding my money and that I should contact my bank. My bank say that World Pay are responsible. I thought that by paying through World Pay it meant that the company was legitimate and my money safe. I was wrong! I will not be using World Pay to purchase anything again.
A  17th of Feb, 2009 by
I ordered "ugg" boots and had to return them yet it has not been posted to my account.
N  25th of Feb, 2009 by

rue de mode - thieves
rue de mode

These guys/gals are scam artists. I order what I thought was UGGS for my wife in December and after we received them, they were obviously fakes and way to small anyway.

I sent them back via FedEx shortly after with a printed letter saying that we were looking for a refund. After several e-mails and phone calls to nowhere, I figured I was getting the screws. On top of that the website was no longer available.

I filed a complaint with the bank and they credited my account, pending an investigation. Good thing I kept the tracking number that shows the date and time they singed for them. Idiots.