RUDE SERVICE / RUDE GIRL

1 Crossville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 931-484-4388

HI MY NAME IS CHRISTY AND I WAS RECENTLY IN CROSSVILLE, TN VISITING MY FAMILY. I HAD WENT TO THE RITE AID TO PICK UP A COUPLE OF THINGS THAT I NEEDED. AND THIS STORE WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE WHERE I LIVE, SO I ASKED THE GIRL THAT WAS UP FRONT WHERE A CERTAIN PRODUCT WAS (FEMALE) AND ALL SHE TOLD ME WAS I DONT KNOW IM BUSY. I TOLD HER THAT I WANTED TO SEE HER MANGER AND SHE TOLD ME THEN THAT SHE COULDNT HELP ME THERE CAUSE SHE WAS IN A MEETING. I SAID AT 5 IN THE EVENING? SHE SAID YES AND THEN WALKED AWAY. SHE DIDNT HAVE A NAME TAG. BUT I STAYED IN THERE FOR AWHILE (CAUSE I HAD TO LOOK FOR MY OWN PRODUCT) THEN I HEARD A GIRL ON THE ENTERCOM SAY HAYLEY CALL 224. SO I LOOKED UP AT THE REGISTERS AND SURE ENOUGH SHE WENT UP THERE TO USE THE PHONE. SO THAT IS HER NAME HAYLEY. I WILL NEVER GO IN THAT STORE AGAIN ILL GO TO WALLGREENS. AND I TOLD MY WHOLE FAMILY NOT TO GO THERE EITHER. DONT EMAIL ME!!! JUST TELLING YOU HOW BAD THE SERVICE IS WITH THAT GIRL. I BELIEVE SHE SHOULD BE FIRED. IF SHE WAS I WOULD GO BACK!!! BUT NOT UNTIL THEN. I WAS THERE MONDAY JULY 14, 2008.

Ch

Comments

• Le
      20th of Jul, 2008

Hmm.. You and Ashley both need to figure out why the hell you BOTH hate that poor girl. TWO complaints about the SAME girl. PERSONALLY POINTING HER OUT? Wow. Seems like you two have nothing better to do. GROW UP!